Reviews for Forgotten
Sora Keyblader chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
OMG! Kai you jackass! please updtae soon! XD
HjNao chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
XD total hawtness! update sooner!
GabZ chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
UPDATE PLIZ
Vampirycent chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
O.o

Ooh.. Liking it so far, when are you going to update? Soon I hope! Cheers for reviewing mine too, I love ya and send you Tala plushies (actually I want them back because I love them so much..) But yeah, cool fic! Catch you later.. Take care. Peace.

~Angel~
Ohtori Choutarou chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
drools awesome...its courtney from school! hehehehehe, but i have a question, one moment its tala's pov and the next its normal, then tala's again, why is that? its confuzzling me a bit...but yeah its good! update...or else . bubi! D P
PandaPjays chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
O.o Wow! I've been looking for a decent yaoi lemon for ages! (My gutter-mind needed sustinance) That was graet and really sad at the end! It's a great start and I can't wait to see where this goes! *dances around* YAY!
jayhay chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
i like it. i think you write very well and very accuratley. (from a guys perspective). you did well i cant wait to see what happens next. i've been thinking of writing a fic as graphic as yours but oh well i'll do it another time. dont kai and rei just go? anyhoo hope to see more of your writing and keep up the good work.
thelongestroads chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
LOVED IT! Great job and keep up the awsome work!
Hi chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
It's not a bad start. Your writing flows nicely and there are no glaring grammatical errors. There are a couple of things that brought me out of the fic a little though. The small puddles of saliva. Made me think of a st. bernard drooling all over Tala.

There's also a point where you mention Tala's wrists chained above his head and then suddenly he's able to hold onto Kai's hair as Kai gives him a blow job.

Other than that it's an interesting start.
aries1391 chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
actually -...hehe it kina reminds me of my ficcys. have you read Mistake and the seqeul to it? Tala was once with Kai (i still have to right the preqeul when they were together) but then he broke up with him. Kai then forgets about him going out with Rei. 3 years have passed and Tala comes back, he finds Kai with Rei, he cuts himself and lands himself in a coma. another year has passed and Tala has finally woken up, but the thing is he lost his memory. so what happens when he meets Kai? doesn't know him and he's...going out with Rei..

so basically i have the KaiTala, then they forget each other after 1 year. kina lik urs. -

but i'm not mad, actually i think great minds think alike _

aries1391

btw like ur fic update soon?
TrigadonPowrpuffchik chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Trigadon: nice chapty

Powrpuffchik: yup

Trigadon: O_O YOU HAVE A NEOPETS ACCOUNT or did i read that wrong! lol so do we

Powrpuffchik: lol yes we do...

Trigadon: hehe...