Reviews for All Falls Down
Guest chapter 8 . 5/8/2014
You need to continue this story! It's so good I must know what happens next! Keep up the god work :)
kaya17tj chapter 8 . 7/30/2009
I hope you get back to writing this story. I love your point of view and I absolutely love Haley so its ok that you aren't into the "good" Nathan.
Apple Slushie chapter 8 . 7/8/2009
i've been reading this... and the previous story and i was getting soo upset by what nathan had been doing and was so soo glad when you made Haley say no to his proposal.

Now i think you've on the right track. Make that idiot suffer! good, two years of cheating on the girl you 'love' and when she leaves you... then what, you expect her to marry you. God nathans a Dick! pardon my french

Well you have my support in what you're going, just as long as it's Naley in the end XPP

haha

oh and that guy who attacked haley should have shot Niki..

well keep up the great writing. and Update wOW seems you haven't updated in a LONG time and there are a lot of people really interested in this story. :D
chase the memories chapter 8 . 1/4/2009
please please update this one... i like the part one and hopefully you finish this one... great job...
Sunny-C chapter 8 . 10/3/2008
I know it's been ages and I don't even know if you came here still but I just wanted to say that I think you're an incredibly talented author so I hope you'll write more.
impeccableblahs chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
so do you plan on ever updating your stories?

or should i just die now...

lilthaishorttie chapter 8 . 2/23/2008
update soon
Audrey Loves chapter 8 . 1/2/2008
ah i love the relationship between haley and skills. its really different and you do a good job with it.

i read the story before this one... i can't remember the name.. but i just wanted to say it was SO GOOD. it had the perfect amount of drama, and in all the right places. it wasn't too much or too confusing.. and you knew just the right time to add some more drama.

GAHH you haven't updated in TWO YEARS.

your driving me crazy.

UPDATE SOON!
Linna chapter 8 . 7/22/2007
I love this. I really do. I'm a hardcore Naley fan but I think It's great that Nathan and Haley arn't together in this fic. Nathan's a total ass. I really don't think Haley should take him back. I'm hoping Skills and Haley get together, they are so cute. Thanks for an awsome fic. :D

Love

Swedish girl
Im.Just.Like.Me chapter 8 . 6/27/2007
I love your stories, they are so funny, and real. Update.
Madison Laffertyyy chapter 8 . 6/15/2007
GAH! YOU NEED TO POST LIKE NOW. :]

CAUSE I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS STORYLINE.

So... POST!
BLONDEMOMENT82192 chapter 8 . 5/8/2007
update
daydreamer22688 chapter 8 . 4/15/2007
are you going to write anymore? I like it can't wait for more!
Paveena chapter 8 . 4/9/2007
hi!...i absolutly love this fanfic! please update as soon as you can and put brooke and lucas back together! your a wicked writer and i love veronica and wallace's friendship as well! i like haley and skillz too! please update..your a fantastic writer!
RandomlyWritingRandomness chapter 8 . 3/25/2007
So I was looking around at people's favourite stories...trying desperatley to avoide doing my essay that's due soon...when I came to your account...and then clicked it...just for fun...and then saw that THIS was UPDATED...and I just stared...

you have NO CLUE how SHOCKED I was when I saw this! i'm like...this girl is alive? Well, i know you're alive...Fanforum and all that...but wow. I didn't think you were actually going to continue with your fics! O But i'm glad you did! cuz THIS WAS AWSOME! although...let me tell you, the entire first half of the fic I was seething about how there was no baley...i was like...she wouldn't-would she? I mena, i know you like Taylor/Haley and all...but...Baley is SO much better! and hotter! and cuter! and...Baley! right? anyways, I was just extatic that you had some. And i dont mind the skills/haley...you've successfully managed to make me hate all the nathan/naley you write! which is a good thing...cuz that's usually what you're going for. lmao! AWSOME UD !

Pleas.e...UD AGAIN! SOONER THIS TIME! as in...NOW!