Reviews for Learning to Breathe
NiariaGal chapter 14 . 3/23
go Harry!
Flamuz chapter 1 . 3/3
This makes no sense. First you establish the rules of your opponent, then change them out with something and someone more powerful? First rule of fantasy writing is that when you establish your rules don't break them or you'll ruin the story. Also you keep establishing points where Harry has learned something new, about how to interact and behave in social situations, only to later completely abandon it for at another fluff plot point?

I will give you that the idea you have based your story on is highly entertaining. But you execution of that idea is mind mindbogglingly confusing and illogical.
Just William chapter 21 . 1/7
You need to finish this story.
SadMeatBag chapter 4 . 11/6/2021
I have to correct myself it's type "sense" not "sence".
SadMeatBag chapter 1 . 11/6/2021
Hold up, you are saying Sirius is 9ft tall I don't use the imperial system but it equal to 2.7 meter and the tallest person in the world is 8.11ft aslo around 2.7 meter. Really, you expect him to be an active auror? He couldn't with that height just no man if he is 6ft then yeah that make sence.
Hot48cricket1 chapter 18 . 7/29/2021
You jumped the shark with this chapter
Hot48cricket1 chapter 17 . 7/29/2021
So the bitch Sammantha is going to come between Harry and Ginny?
Not a fan of this
Hot48cricket1 chapter 14 . 7/28/2021
Katie is a right bitch
Hot48cricket1 chapter 12 . 7/28/2021
Why didn’t you kill draco? He’s just a sob
Jeremy chapter 21 . 7/12/2021
In rare and precious moments words can be magic. During the final fight scene I felt the thrill of adrenaline pulsing through my system.

I felt the inflation and grandiosity of the villain as rich and believable.

The horror of mind control, and the sense the author was an utter bastard for holding hostage the characters I was attached to.

Mostly though It was the vicarious satisfaction of triumph and pleasure at the characters growth and maturity.

You should be proud of this. I enjoyed it immensely. :D
CoolGuy24680 chapter 21 . 7/10/2021
I loved the whole story!

But the last chapter was kinda a downer, ig. It just ended a little too fast for my liking. And you never posted the chapter after this and the epilogue.
I know it's been 10 years, but I hope that you complete this someday.

I loved the way you wrote, the characters, how you portrayed each one of them, and of course, the story!
alondrizdiaz chapter 21 . 3/25/2021
I liked it and quite
Guest chapter 3 . 2/19/2021
I liked this chapter!
Upstater chapter 20 . 1/28/2021
Quite sad this never got updated beyond 2010. It’s lovely. It’s so funny as well. The angry commenter a few reviews down is just a small person. I never understood hate on a story. If you don’t like it, don’t read. Honestly. There are countless fics I’ve stopped reading for that very reason.

I really enjoyed the unique perspective of magic brought to this story!
Sanders7201 chapter 21 . 12/22/2020