Reviews for Learning to Breathe
Tyrannitor chapter 21 . 1/3
What a brilliant story! Nice, engaging and with a brilliant ending to boot! I'm still looking forward to the epilogue though :)
Guest chapter 21 . 12/30/2015
Female Ron have a twins sister and a twins brother who is better at anything she does becuse of her twins and her parents who have little money she was raise as just a another son , all way forgotten she feel unlove she run way from home at young age
Devil.Harry chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
I don't know why exactly, but I really hate Ginny. and I know I am missing out a lot by doing it but I just can't read . but I'll definitely read your other stories with different pairings.
Anbu-Nightfury chapter 21 . 12/29/2015
The last time I read this fic was seven years ago and I only remember there being 19 chapters. Imagine my surprise to see two new chapters and five years after they came out!

Returning to this fic was like greeting an old friend after a long time apart. It's a wonderful fic.

Thanks for writing, mate.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/15/2015
This reminds me strangely of Full Metal Panic. Harrys analytical thoughts on the situation are hilarious.
ferwinck chapter 21 . 12/9/2015
This story is amazing! I laughed so hard when Sirius have the 'wand and the holster' talk with Harry, and when he enters the bathroom while Ginny is showering.. I'm sill laughing just rememberin it :'D and other parts made me cry like I was a baby, like when Ginny breaks Harry's heart and when Sirius blames himself for the way Harry is. And I found it really nice the way you capture the personality from the characters and demonstrate it so perfectly and so... understandable. I really hope you didn't forget about this story, because I'm itching to see a happy ending to it.
superfan chapter 21 . 12/7/2015
Yo. What happened. I check this from time to time and still no update. This story is so heart tuggingly good in a sense that you want it to end because harry deserves a life where he smiles. :) please update.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/2/2015
why dont katie tells that she did a prank telling harry to go in the bathroom?
nice fic, luv this harry
Amanda Pall chapter 21 . 11/27/2015
Very interesting and different AU. I enjoyed it immensely
Guest chapter 14 . 11/22/2015
Had me laughing the entire time, in the best way possible! I absolutely loved this chapter. You have a great writing style.
lilkathra chapter 21 . 9/24/2015
love to know what happens next
Guest chapter 14 . 9/5/2015
hilarious
Mrs.Northman chapter 21 . 8/16/2015
This is my first Harry Potter ff and I have to say this one of the best ff I've read on this site no matter the genre. This was fun, dramatic, exciting, engaging and very well written. I binge-read this in just one day and it males me wish I'd read Harry Potter fic a long time ago. Thanks for the hard work!
man chapter 21 . 8/9/2015
man, what happened to the next few chapters?
Guest chapter 21 . 7/31/2015
i love this story so fucking much, my only real complaint so far is that the end of the fight and time skip seemed a little jarring, like there should have been more to there reconciliation,it is the only aspect pf the story i i feel unsatisfied in, largely a small complaint, but there you go, good fucking job man. top notch shit.
3,455 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »