Reviews for Learning to Breathe
Amanda Pall chapter 21 . 11/27
Very interesting and different AU. I enjoyed it immensely
Had me laughing the entire time, in the best way possible! I absolutely loved this chapter. You have a great writing style.
lilkathra chapter 21 . 9/24
love to know what happens next
Mrs.Northman chapter 21 . 8/16
This is my first Harry Potter ff and I have to say this one of the best ff I've read on this site no matter the genre. This was fun, dramatic, exciting, engaging and very well written. I binge-read this in just one day and it males me wish I'd read Harry Potter fic a long time ago. Thanks for the hard work!
man chapter 21 . 8/9
man, what happened to the next few chapters?
i love this story so fucking much, my only real complaint so far is that the end of the fight and time skip seemed a little jarring, like there should have been more to there reconciliation,it is the only aspect pf the story i i feel unsatisfied in, largely a small complaint, but there you go, good fucking job man. top notch shit.
Katie Black Wolf Gal chapter 21 . 7/29
Can I just honestly say that this story was amazing? This has been one of the better reads for me on this site, and certainly made me laugh a fair bit.
hogwartsforever chapter 21 . 7/20
Love the ending
AlwaysBeAUnicorn7 chapter 21 . 7/17
I know it's been 5 years, but are you still planing that chapter and epilogue? I'm a huge fan of this story.
crnmmhg aasddbnmy weeoaaaddbnmy

crnmmgb dffroewpaasddbnmy aasddf bnmmy aasddbnmy 28aasdbmy aasd mmy ptnmmy asddbnmy
I don't understand. They're literally treating him as a weapon, they made an innocent BABY grow up too soon to become an emotionless robot and they claim to love him? I'm not flaming. Could you please clarify their thought process as to how they justify this to themselves? :/
Ranglar chapter 21 . 5/10
So what happened? Is this story abandoned? You were so close to finishing, too...
james.mattson.7 chapter 21 . 5/9
I wish to congratulate you on a superbly written story, I can honestly say this was by far one the best I have read on this site and strongly encourage you to continue writing.
Inquisitor Azreal chapter 4 . 5/8
By god this is horrible. You've twisted Harry into a huge emotionless Gary stu. Ginny into some simpering child and holy shit the under current of hate toward the male half of the species is fucking so obvious. Harry's emotionless, Ron is clueless and everyone else is a murder or rapist or wife beater AND THIS IS THREE CHAPTERS IN!1!

This is just bad, in so many ways. It as if a tumblerina just bashed her face into the key board until her thoughts matched the writing.

Stay away.