Reviews for Learning to Breathe
Zeir chapter 19 . 9/4
Definitely the Evangelion one.
Honestly you just ruin the whole plot of him trying to integrate into society and find love and everything by putting this other part in with ANOTHER big bad guy. GOTTA GO SAVE THE WORLD AGAIN YEAH SO COOL SO CAPTIVATING. No. Ruined the story completely for me.
It's after the war. I'm tired of people making whole new adventure plots with this big bad guy when it's post-war. I just want romance.
dvilleza chapter 16 . 6/4
well, I'm crying
Sheelf chapter 21 . 5/17
I really liked your story. Although I've missed reading how Harry's relationship with Ginny evolved, and that epilogue you talked about. I hope nothing bad has happened to you and that's why you will not finish it. I hope someday you'll take it back and finish it. Until then: Thank you for writing and sharing it.
Layanna chapter 1 . 4/15
Oh, how sweet to find my home country, Romania mentioned here. Although the name Nicolai is not Romanian, but Nicolae is.
Happy chapter 2 . 4/9
I'm sorry, but for the first chapter I think I need to say something. You said Harry is running for 30 minutes at about 10 miles per hour- which is 5 miles per 30 minutes. Pushing aside his push ups and sit ups, he is running at a 1.67 minute-per-mile pace. The World Record is 3:13. Had to say something.
Just-a-Hep7agon chapter 8 . 3/2
Why would James Potter have a silver wedding ring? That would be cruel to Remus; he could accidentally be burned.
Blazeb79 chapter 14 . 2/28
Lol funniest chapter yet!
noylj chapter 7 . 2/12
You know, to me a noncom is a noncommissioned officer.
Thanks
Questionz chapter 21 . 1/13
Amazing story!
Comrade'sRoza chapter 21 . 12/29/2016
Brilliant! One of the best I have ever read and the sweetest Harry too!
x2leoj chapter 7 . 12/21/2016
That Nundu fight was epic, i like how you properly portray the power of a nundu, i think 70ft long is a bit overkill though haha. Also, loved Harry's amigus form, he was straight out beasting.
x2leoj chapter 2 . 12/19/2016
This Harry is very commando, i like how he assess the situations he is in looking for danger, his lack of social skill is a bit annoying, you would think that even if Sirius has changed he would have instilled some social adeptness into Harry. Alas we continue.
3,486 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »