Reviews for Learning to Breathe
alondrizdiaz chapter 21 . 3/25
I liked it and quite
I liked this chapter!
Upstater chapter 20 . 1/28
Quite sad this never got updated beyond 2010. It’s lovely. It’s so funny as well. The angry commenter a few reviews down is just a small person. I never understood hate on a story. If you don’t like it, don’t read. Honestly. There are countless fics I’ve stopped reading for that very reason.

I really enjoyed the unique perspective of magic brought to this story!
Sanders7201 chapter 21 . 12/22/2020
great story
Guest chapter 21 . 12/8/2020
This guest under me is an idiot, this is an amazing story Ben, you should be proud.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/18/2020
Oh I forgot to mention way do Fucktards that write super Harry Fics always give him a Animagus form of a magical animal? Does anyone use their imagination anymore,think of a animal that if the magical world did exist they would turn into a animal that everyone would know about. Really a fucking dragon pretty sure the muggles would see a dragon flying around or spitting fire.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/18/2020
Like all super Harry fanfictions is getting stupid, "there hasn't been this many soldiers from this many country since the Irish ministry attack in 1997" ummm Harry just turned 16 so this would be 1997 . Think before you write something doesn't take much to do. That's not the only thing I have read in this fic that makes no sense, you keep having Harry say feed, yards,and miles, the US is the only country that uses them to measure every military in the world uses the metric system and Harry keeps referring to himself as a soldier so he would there for use the metric system. Yet other thing that makes no sense is why would Serius train Harry this way, James and Lily would come back from the dead and kill him. This is why I hate super Harry Fics. Stupid Fucktard.
xOdie chapter 14 . 11/13/2020
A very fascinating story to read. Harry's dialog is excellent. You have developed the "soldier only" character very well. I look forward to how you will develope Harry's personable personality. Excellent writing!
Tiberius.S.Black chapter 21 . 11/5/2020
Where is the rest, you can't just cut me off! I need sustenance! I need MORE!(Or at least a satisfactory conclusion)
Tiberius.S.Black chapter 18 . 11/5/2020
Don't stop doing what you do. Got it? Fucking, pardon my "french", brilliant.
Tiberius.S.Black chapter 14 . 11/5/2020
God, loved every minute Neville was present.
Tiberius.S.Black chapter 8 . 11/5/2020
Your suggestion to read a different author, if you don't like graphic violence, made me chuckle, as almost every Harry Potter Book involves some form of graphic violence (Not that graphic, but still moderately graphic)
Better than Firewhisky 1131 chapter 21 . 10/28/2020
I will never stop hoping that one day, this will have an epilogue or a closure.
Q chapter 18 . 10/4/2020
This is good. I would prefer no villain storyline, but I understand why its there.
Hadami chapter 21 . 9/25/2020
Please add that extra chapter and the epilogue. I want to read the end so badly. Read my whole review bc it's not all negative.

Honestly, I think this fic would've been fine, and probably better, if you just had cut out the entire plotline of Dr. Winters. Yes, it would've completely changed the story, but I kind of like the idea of the plot just being the story of Ginny helping Harry learn how to love. Way to late for that now, though.

The "military" way Harry talks is also a little ridiculous. Even if he had never stepped foot out into civilian society, he wouldn't talk like that. What's weirder is that none of the other soldiers talk like that at all. It's also a little strange that Sirius is the one that raised him to be like this. A huge part of Sirius' character is that he doesn't takes (most) things too seriously. You're trying to tell me that Sirius loved James Potter like a brother, and then raised his child without showing any affection to him at all. The premise would've made more sense if Harry was raised by the ministry without Sirius or Remus.

Harry and Ginny's relationship and personal moments stop me from caring about any of that. The conversations between them are golden. The one in C16 especially. One of the best Harry/Ginny relationships I've seen written. That's why I want the epilogue; I want to see Ginny's real response to Harry's confession. Thanks for the fic, even if it's never finished.
3,566 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »