Reviews for Learning to Breathe
bkwrmgrl87 chapter 1 . 3/10
Nooooooooo... I'm crying. This is a magnificent story and soooooo close to the end. I really hope this story isn't abandoned, but considering it has been so long since the last update I assume it has. I have loved this story since I first discovered it. Even if it's never finished, thank you for the wonderful story anyway. I loved Harry's character. It is consistent and well-established throughout the length of the story. You are a great writer with a wonderful grasp on character development and a strong plotline.
mysuvone chapter 14 . 2/19
My enjoyment this story is the unusual way its going
WindowSeats chapter 1 . 2/7
Really enjoyed this story, and really bummed to see it abandoned so close to the end! I didn't see the last update date before I read itso the last author's note got my hopes up for new chapters. I hope that one day you at least post what you had for the epilogue!
mrhunterjdavis chapter 21 . 2/6
Bruh. At least once in the last 8 years you could've thought about possibly just putting a short and sweet epilogue in here somewhere.

No matter, cheers on a rather frustrating, but good story.
darkpheonix31 chapter 14 . 1/16
Honestly i feel this fight is more on Ginny and she needs to decide if she likes Harry or the idea she has of who Harry could be one day. I'm not a big believer in people changing, for better or worse i think we are who we are and Harry is upfront, honest, determined and loyal. The fact that he somehow inexplicably lacks any social awareness (despite have interacted with at least other soldiers) is a part of who he is and Ginny will never be satisfied if she can't appreciate who he is without trying to 'make hime better' or monitor his 'progress'.
Also you've made it clear that men who abuse women are terrible people and should be punished (whixh is great) but Ginny is given cart Blanche to hex and hit Harry anytime because its "cute" to watch this small girl try to beat up a superpowered solider. The risk isn't real so i suppose the idea is that what she's doing isn't wrong but i have to say i disagree. No partner in a relationship should jump to violence any time they happen to be upset.
I find Harry's character a little hard to believe but definitely entertaining. He can really make me laugh at times. I know Harry had strict training and never had time for friends before this but do the experiments that were done on him also affect him too? He gets butterflies but is able to experience typical arousal like a 16 year should?
amarilis chapter 1 . 1/11
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it!
amarilis chapter 1 . 1/11
Amazing story! Really enjoyed it!
piltad chapter 1 . 1/5
Great story happy to find and reread this looks like you add some new chapters so can't wait to read this all over again.
I love this story so much
Ethan76 chapter 4 . 12/29/2017
Okay, I like this more than I should. However nomcoms are noncommisioned officers, better term would be civilians or grunts if he views her as a soldier. Second, overall you did fine with this but the one issue is a simple smack to the back of the head may or may not render the victim unconcious. I suggest you do something else, maybe pass out from lack of oxygen or something (choking). The rest is good, reminds me of some wierd mix of Halo and The Irregular at Magic High School.
mugglesftw chapter 14 . 12/27/2017
Ginny is the perfect angry girl. I forget how to spell the japanese word, but she's that one. She's even better than Chidori.
mugglesftw chapter 7 . 12/27/2017
Now that was a badass Nundu fight. Great job.
mugglesftw chapter 4 . 12/27/2017
This is hilarious. Harry Potter is basically Souske from Full Metal Panic! and is tearing Hogwarts up. This is OP Harry done right, and I hope Ginny can help him get over himself.
j3w3lsimone chapter 21 . 12/19/2017
This is a marvelous story.
GoldenGryphon chapter 21 . 11/25/2017
Love. Love. Love!
I hate the fact that it has taken me so long to find this story. I've been cruising the HP section for awhile, and am a huge fan of FMP (Sosuke Sagura may be my favorite character of all time ...) and there was surprisingly little of FMP fanfic.
I put out a try, a few years back at a FMP/Inuyasha bit, but only got 3K into it before Life happened and I lost my Muse.
Finding a Harry that *is* Sagura made my day. The moment I started reading this story, I was entranced at the wonderful way you channeled all of the behaviors and personality traits, as well as provided great background.
Thank you, thank you, thank you! And did I remember to congratulate you on a successful and logical story that didn't insult my intelligence at any point?
Thank you for being willing to write this story and being willing to post it in a public forum for random people to read.
3,504 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »