Reviews for Learning to Breathe
hermione's middle name is Jean, not jane
TheChickWithTheAwesomeUsername chapter 14 . 4/3
Wow Ginny.

Oh god Harry is so awkward.
And he owns it. Somehow.
TheChickWithTheAwesomeUsername chapter 5 . 4/3
Oh god Sirius you sneaky bastard.
"There are wands and there are holsters."
Rofling right now.
TheChickWithTheAwesomeUsername chapter 4 . 4/3
Aww hinny the feels.
Who were the kidnappers?
Was one of them Draco Malfoy?
TheChickWithTheAwesomeUsername chapter 1 . 4/3
Lol Harry's so adorably awkward.
He doesn't know how to SMILE.
Do I smell some Hinny?
(I know, it's an awful ship name, but still.)
Sue Clover chapter 18 . 3/18
I hope Sirius is up to the task of stopping the scum and avenging what they did to Harry, because I am not having Harry leave the castle again after this until they are gone. You hear me? Oh, well, it was a nice try. BTW, what happened to Samantha if she had to leave but Sirius is with Harry? And Oh SHIT, Ginny. When will someone realize what happened to her and save her!? Gods, this is making me tense. I really should have slept by now but at this point I don't think I could stop if I wanted to, not so close to the end.
Sue Clover chapter 17 . 3/18
Oh, dear me. Sirius, what are you thinking? Harry is in a committed relationship, even if he doesn't know what that means just yet.
Sue Clover chapter 16 . 3/18
Nooooooo everything was going so well, there can't be a new bad guy that Harry supposedly killed earlier but somehow didn't, that would mean he has to give up being relaxed and go back to fighting, and dammit. It will be okay, it will be okay, it will be okay. Sirius will fix it, and if he can't, Harry will fix it with maximum efficiency, and then he will go back to Ginny and his friends.
By the way, I love how Ginny is containing her temper these days. He is so infuriating it's adorable, but it really isn't his fault.
Sue Clover chapter 15 . 3/18
Oh, boy. And he didn't even need to be re-given the Talk.
Sue Clover chapter 14 . 3/18
So, I really like him becoming friends with Neville. This is a good thing.
Sirius, your metaphors were too subtle for Harry. Try harder next time. That bit was particularly funny to me; Harry got the talk, and he still doesn't know a thing.
Damn. Harry should stop referring to the experience of others in matters which he doesn't understand, unless it's Hermione. No one else is smart enough or tactful enough to realize he doesn't understand proprerly and explain it right.
Arrrrgh! So many bloody miscommunications!
Well, that was like some comedy of errors. It was brilliant, and hilarious, and bloody ridiculous. Harry needs a coach in social interactions with girls, and it should be Hermione or Ginny, or both. Also, Sirius needs to try talking to Harry again because he obviously didn't get it, although that doesn't make that much sense because he obviously understands that guys are often attracted to girls and he knows what rape is, so he obviously knows about sex, but does he really not understand love? Gosh, this is confusing. Also, he has absolutely no concept of invasion of privacy whatsoever.
Sue Clover chapter 13 . 3/18
WELL. Those last couple of chapters were emotionally excruciating. I'm glad they're over with, even though I'm not even close to done reading this story. I knew it would be alright, but I am just so completely and utterly relieved. Everything about that whole situation was suspicious. What about the fact that Sirius in his short paragraph or two said he'd been on scene for about 20 hours for whatever lead he was following, then right after that he was in the courtroom encouraging Harry? I guess there were just a few time skips. Oh, well. Anyway, I'm glad Draco's done for. I really really really hated him in this story.
Sue Clover chapter 8 . 3/18
Damn. It's a good thing Draco doesn't know who killed his father.

I started reading this tonight, though I meant to go to bed soon. Oh, well. At least I'm on spring break this time. It's really good. It's really gory, too, but the gore and guts are written in such a way that I can detach my self from them enough to not be too grossed out and just focus on the impact they have on Harry and the people around him. Because he is so detached from it all, and yet I have so many, MANY feels about this story. He's had to be so cold all his life, and every time he does or thinks something that shows how much he's missed out on I feel it, and every time he starts having a positive emotion about something new like friends I feel that too. Anyway, I really like it. I hope Harry eventually gets to relax. He won't know what to do with himself at first, but gods I want him to be able to have love and happiness, and maybe to not have so many of those dreams. We shall see.
I really love your story. If you have any part of the last chapter or the epilogue could you post them, even though it has been 5 years.
cak chapter 21 . 3/11
please finish it it would mean alot to me I love this story
Two more chapters to go