Reviews for Learning to Breathe
Harry’s character in this story remind me of Kyle XY.
Good luck. You will be a very good author
Derp55555 chapter 21 . 6/6
Where to begin? This story was so incredible that I created an account just to leave this review. I have read published books that aren't nearly as well thought out or as well written as this was has been. I read the entire thing in 2 days and couldn't put down my phone. Your writing style is unique and it makes the characters breathe. Incredible. I will be looking at your other stories just to be able to read more of your writing style. Thank you for this!
dashundra89 chapter 1 . 6/3
Rorian44 has plagarized your story.
Just Another Sock Puppet chapter 1 . 6/1
Hi, I don’t know if you are still and active member of this site, but your story has been plagiarized.

s/12954907/1/Learning-to-Breathe
triggbc chapter 21 . 6/1
It's a great story. I really hope you can complete it soon.
HerMadnessMac chapter 14 . 4/15
Hey! I realize its been a while since you've updated this story, but I just wanted to drop by and tell you how much I've loved reading it.

This chapter was full of all sorts of wonderful surprises. I was extremely happy when Neville got to share some time with Harry. Harry was absolutely spot on in listing all of Neville's impressive qualities.

And Ginny! Loving her character. I nearly died when she was strangling him.
bkwrmgrl87 chapter 1 . 3/10
Nooooooooo... I'm crying. This is a magnificent story and soooooo close to the end. I really hope this story isn't abandoned, but considering it has been so long since the last update I assume it has. I have loved this story since I first discovered it. Even if it's never finished, thank you for the wonderful story anyway. I loved Harry's character. It is consistent and well-established throughout the length of the story. You are a great writer with a wonderful grasp on character development and a strong plotline.
mysuvone chapter 14 . 2/19
My enjoyment this story is the unusual way its going
WindowSeats chapter 1 . 2/7
Really enjoyed this story, and really bummed to see it abandoned so close to the end! I didn't see the last update date before I read itso the last author's note got my hopes up for new chapters. I hope that one day you at least post what you had for the epilogue!
mrhunterjdavis chapter 21 . 2/6
Bruh. At least once in the last 8 years you could've thought about possibly just putting a short and sweet epilogue in here somewhere.

No matter, cheers on a rather frustrating, but good story.
darkpheonix31 chapter 14 . 1/16
Honestly i feel this fight is more on Ginny and she needs to decide if she likes Harry or the idea she has of who Harry could be one day. I'm not a big believer in people changing, for better or worse i think we are who we are and Harry is upfront, honest, determined and loyal. The fact that he somehow inexplicably lacks any social awareness (despite have interacted with at least other soldiers) is a part of who he is and Ginny will never be satisfied if she can't appreciate who he is without trying to 'make hime better' or monitor his 'progress'.
Also you've made it clear that men who abuse women are terrible people and should be punished (whixh is great) but Ginny is given cart Blanche to hex and hit Harry anytime because its "cute" to watch this small girl try to beat up a superpowered solider. The risk isn't real so i suppose the idea is that what she's doing isn't wrong but i have to say i disagree. No partner in a relationship should jump to violence any time they happen to be upset.
I find Harry's character a little hard to believe but definitely entertaining. He can really make me laugh at times. I know Harry had strict training and never had time for friends before this but do the experiments that were done on him also affect him too? He gets butterflies but is able to experience typical arousal like a 16 year should?
amarilis chapter 1 . 1/11
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it!
amarilis chapter 1 . 1/11
Amazing story! Really enjoyed it!
piltad chapter 1 . 1/5
Great story happy to find and reread this looks like you add some new chapters so can't wait to read this all over again.
3,511 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »