Reviews for Darkening Horizon
Rtotheen chapter 9 . 3/21/2007
that was one heck of a good story
Igor Lollipop chapter 9 . 3/4/2007
Great job!

The part with Kakashi and Gai made me cry from laughing so hard...
dreaming.sapphire chapter 9 . 7/29/2006
It was a great story! ] I was enjoying the Gaara scene when Shizune was trying to take Jiyuu away from him. Loll, that was adorable. Hm... I think I'd enjoy it if a sequel popped up, *hint hint* Lol.

~s*a*p*p*h*i*r*e~
Pink Kunai chapter 3 . 4/25/2006
OMG u totally have to update, love the paring Nejiten and defintely SasuSaku
JM McLand chapter 9 . 4/23/2006
hmm I would stamp the complete on this. *strokes chin* maybe make a another story based a few years later? This over all leaves me with a sense of finishiness which is good and rare amoung FFN. *nods nods.*

good fic.
JM McLand chapter 8 . 4/23/2006
LOL! I love the ending great way, now it is starting to lighten up eh? aftermath of war hm
JM McLand chapter 7 . 4/23/2006
hmm a blind uchiha... sou sou... that is a bit ironic eh? I like the letter that part was pretty good. bit sad *sai*
JM McLand chapter 6 . 4/23/2006
*sniffles rubs eyes and goes to the check chapter* so sad...
JM McLand chapter 5 . 4/23/2006
gaara with a baby... *snickers* now that is cute... beyond cute... *snickers more*
JM McLand chapter 4 . 4/23/2006
hm good good guh so tried. but now it gets moving eh? onward!
JM McLand chapter 2 . 4/23/2006
h,m not bad */strokes chin*you are good at fight scenes, tho I am getting a little confused on who is dead when you talk about leaf or sound nins. maybe when you go to edit it clean those parts up some?
heaven's-myth chapter 9 . 4/6/2006
WHA! this is the end? i'm so happy! it was a good end!

and this chapter was so good!

at first i was really sad coz of the funeral and i really loved how you wrote it! then the part with sasuke... they kinda went easy on him but he's blind so i guess it's enough punishment.

YAY NARUTO! *cheer*

carry on writting good fics like that!

~ ~ ~ LOVE ~ ~ ~
Yami Umi chapter 9 . 4/4/2006
This was such a Naruto-ish ending that it really brought tears to my eyes. You really transmitted the feelings of elation and the scene quite wonderfully. Wonderful job, and I thank you for it.

How about some oneshots after this fic, hum? maybe naru/saku, or even naru/saku/sasu. Or just plain fun, like a Hokage drinking party celebration XD Sasuke and Neji Drunk! huahahuua
insertappropropriatenamehere chapter 8 . 4/3/2006
What do you think of the name Tensa?
Hao'sAnjul chapter 9 . 4/3/2006
*claps* congrats grilledjellyfish-san! you finished this! it was a great story too! too bad that sasuke ended up blind in the end. be sure to write other stories!