Reviews for Vows
ColleenJoy chapter 9 . 12/9/2008
I know it's been a really long time but are you going to finish this? What happens next? You have to admit that is one awful cliffy.

Anyhow it's a really good story and I enjoyed reading as much of it as you posted, all at once, making me late to work. It was worth every minute.
elleindie chapter 9 . 11/22/2007
Wow, that was amazing. I believe I read part of this long ago and then never finished it - anyways, I'm glad I did. And I really hope you plan to update soon. It's extremely suspenseful and I can't wait to see what comes next.

I get a very "Da Vinci Code" vibe from this story. :D

A few spelling/grammar mistakes, but over all I love your writing style.

Awesome! Keep going!

AGK
superman4ever chapter 9 . 8/18/2007
Great story absotlutely love it.I want to read more of it,I hope you post update soon.
ShadowCree chapter 7 . 8/17/2006
Love the story. Update soon.
Jokerisdaking chapter 4 . 6/13/2006
Awesome story, i hope you decide to continue it.
1eclecticreader chapter 7 . 1/5/2006
Why is Lana such a backstabbing biatch to LL? Someone's trying too hard on their putdowns. What hard time? She practically cheated on her husband-to-be! Is it CK's rejection that's giving her a hard time? Now that would be in character for her. Can't wait for the rest...
FebruaryNight chapter 7 . 12/28/2005
you've got me, please continue
clois4life chapter 6 . 12/23/2005
i like how your Nell is. you aren't far off the mark. i think that this chapter was great. and someone had to be mean in this story.
clois4life chapter 7 . 12/23/2005
i totally understand about having homework, essays, and coursework. i like the your lana. unlike most clois stories i read your lana fights back. she doesn't let lois win. i think that's good. please update when you find time. i already love this story.
ShadowGoblet21 chapter 7 . 12/17/2005
This is really good! u have to update!
AriesFireGirl1985 chapter 7 . 12/17/2005
really well written lana/lois dynamic was awesome-can anyone say 'girlfight?'.Bravo.
chloedouble1028 chapter 7 . 12/16/2005
wuts gonna happen! i wanna know! lol great chap! update soon! i loved the lois and lana fighting! in the next chapter promise you'll tell more about lois' memory! it was clark she was talking to wasnt it?
iluvsmallville1 chapter 7 . 12/15/2005
This is really good...inb a twisted kind of way...lol! It is really good! Keep going please!
scullymulder chapter 7 . 12/15/2005
WOOT! I loved it...and Lana was fine...meh. She was better written here than in SV, trust me.
VintageRoses99 chapter 5 . 11/26/2005
Man I really love this story. Shame it isn't being updated as often, but I'm in love with widower too, which you update often, so it all wrks out in the end I suppose. Please write more soon.