Reviews for Even The Dead Can Love
sesshomura'slover chapter 14 . 7/24/2008
This story is soo good u should update and complete it
ChristinaLarsson chapter 14 . 1/8/2007
HOLY SHITTAKE MUSHROOMS!

You better update soon, cause that was one hell of a cliffhanger!
MidnightVampire16 chapter 14 . 1/3/2007
Great and lovely sotry. Please continue with it.
lilly rose chapter 13 . 11/10/2006
you rock please continue i read your story religiously :)
sesshomura'slover chapter 13 . 9/11/2006
Please update soon... Please
ChristinaLarsson chapter 13 . 1/11/2006
Sorry I took so long in getting to your story. I hadn't noticed you had updated! For some reason I don't always get e-mail alerts... grr...

Anyway, REALLY good chapters. Was it that Noriko was so horrified by what happened that she closed up inside herself and that's why she forgot?

Can't wait to see more!

BTW, I keep forgetting to ask: What does 'Noriko' mean? You said her nanna gave it to her because she was special. What does the name mean?
Fortune Zyne chapter 13 . 1/1/2006
Well, well, well!
Fortune Zyne chapter 12 . 12/26/2005
Wow!
ChristinaLarsson chapter 11 . 11/30/2005
Ok, I couldn't resist, I had to read the rest. PLEASE update soon! this is such a good story!
ChristinaLarsson chapter 8 . 11/30/2005
Whoa... First VH fic I read, and I LOVE it! I haven't been able to get to ch9 yet because I was sneaking reading time at work. I,ll get back to it ASAP, k? But it's REALLY good so far! I mean, I don't like Dracula losing it like that and forcing her, but I mean the style and how you wrote it all is really cool. I hope they'll make up eventually, although I can already tell that it's gonna be really hard for him to regain her trust.
Mia-Hood chapter 11 . 11/29/2005
WOOHOO! AN UPDATE! AND CARL!

Poor Dracula! T_T He just better get to her 'fore someone ELSE falls in love with her.

*cough*VanHelsing*cough*
Fortune Zyne chapter 11 . 11/29/2005
M, interesting.
shero003 chapter 11 . 11/29/2005
very intresting chapter.

I wonder what'll happen next. Update!
Mia-Hood chapter 10 . 11/19/2005
This is SUCH a good story!

Holy Hell, what the ef is going to happen when Dracula finds out? O_O

CONTINUE CONTINUE!
Eldridor chapter 10 . 11/13/2005
okay... im a little confused but its interesting
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »