Reviews for Lucid
Alcorion chapter 14 . 9/3/2011
Well this was great! Very very interesting indeed, haven't read something quite like it. And you've made the sayan race a heck of a lot more interesting than it was portrayed in the anime! Although I'd have prefered a Seme Gohan I totally understood his reasons for being Uke and besides, he got a few chances to be top too soo all is good. I really wanted to see some VegetaxGohan though lol. And GokuxSeventeen was just weird to me, but a cute kind of weird if it makes sense ha ha.
teiboi chapter 14 . 3/27/2008
wow this was a very interesting story. i finally meet the darks side of the sons especially gohan. wow. i guess to me it seemed right. all the sons have the doofy trait lmao can't be helped.
Mirai Kurosaki chapter 3 . 5/17/2007
Great job, again. I am fascinated with your characterization of Gohan. I truly think he's a rather messed up kid. He never really portrays it in the show and I'm so thankful you have because damn it, it's about time. I also loved your incorporation of ChiChi and Gohan's suspicion of her not wanting Gohan to leave (like Goku did). Brilliant job :)
Mirai Kurosaki chapter 2 . 5/17/2007
I finally got the chance to continue this story. Another wonderful chapter and I love Goku's behavior. Character's are just that and I need to read more so I'm cutting the review short. Excellent job all around though!
Mirai Kurosaki chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Man, you have such good stories! I still have WOTP and now this story to read! Anyway, I read this and loved it. I love how you've started it out and I'm wanting more! I have 13 more chapters to go so...wow, it will take me a while! Nicely done! *favs it*
ShayL chapter 14 . 1/10/2007
Man, I was all into this story and everything and what happens? I forgot all about it! I know, terrible of me, so you'll have to forgive me for not giving you more than two reviews.

Anyways, beautiful story, absolutely amazing work, really. The addition of Naruki was interesting. I'll admit I was a bit thrown off by the pairing of Goku and 17, considering I never seen (or actually considered) it before, but it's cool. I was so happy that Vegeta made his appearance for the final battle that I actually squealed and scared my cat, haha. Lame, I know, lol!

I was also pleased how you didn't make the relationship between Trunks and Gohan all fluffy love and no-harm-done sort of thing. It was much more believable to add in Gohan's insecurities and personal issues that interfered, along with Trunks following primary instincts without really realizing it (well, if what Vegeta said was accurate, anyways). When I first read it, I initially thought it was rushed with the whole Eriava incident and then Trunks immediately getting all horny for him, haha. But I reread it (because I forgot it all!), it actually made more sense the second time around, lol.

Well, I look forward to seeing what else you come up with (forgive me if I don't review for all, it really depends what catches my attention), though I could add in that if you continue writing DBZ fics... I'm pretty fond of Trunks-centric stories, haha, which is actually why I originally read this, despite it being in Gohan's POV. Anyways, lovely job! Hope to see more come!
Toki Mirage chapter 14 . 9/16/2006
*grins* awesome story. New idea, well-written, awesome sex scenes... Wonderful ending, too. Glad you didn't try to drag it on. Very nice story.
Shadowy Fluffball chapter 14 . 9/8/2006
love it
Shadowy Fluffball chapter 13 . 8/30/2006
please continue soon. Please.
Animelover6000 chapter 13 . 8/29/2006
yayers you wrote. i know that it has been an long time for reviews but i didnt have the internet and i could check my e-mails. sory!

please writte more thanks and bye:D
DragonUk chapter 13 . 8/25/2006
Woot :)

Way to go! xD

-waits for next chapter-
DragonUk chapter 12 . 8/9/2006
E! Update soon!
Animelover6000 chapter 12 . 7/21/2006
yayers geta back! i really cant wait untill you write more to this story thanks and bye:D
ILuvstaread chapter 12 . 7/10/2006
Another great chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next! (foxxy Jones)
daisy.insane-angel chapter 11 . 7/4/2006
I'm SO sorry I haven't really been able to submit a review for this story lately, but I'm rarely checking my E-mail and I must say that I much more enjoy the un-edited version with the B&R mail list. XD It's sad that Trunks seems so jealous but part of it just seems to come from the fact that he's lost everything he's ever known and doesn't want to loose Gohan as well. It would seem hard I guess for Trunks to understand Gohan's sence of a sibling bond seeing that he was an olny child and WOULD be jealous. So glad you ubdated.

daisy