Reviews for Happy Ever After
Cristina chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
I think I've never posted a review for this story (the three parts of it) so I'd better do it now. I liked the story, Duo is always so sweet and innocent, but the thing is that I really feel so sad for Wufei, I mean, I like him a lot, he's my favorite character, and to see, not, to read that his behaviour was so selfish ... well I kind of understand him, he has always been the neglected one, even in the anime he was not really "part" of group of gundam pilots...so it made me sad, I'm sorry but I just love Wufei too much!
Onigami Nanashi chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Quatre... Oh, well. I tend to villianize the guy..I just don't like him being so clingy and emotional all the time. Wufei really pissed me off for a while, until he came to apologize to the guys. _ And they all lived happily ever after! Or something close to that effect. Was Hilde the, well, equivalent to a bridesmaid? Or whatever the woman thing is? She should have been. Heh.. Panda *giggles hysterically for a moment* Treize and the Panda. *tries to control self* *Fails miserably* Panda... lol..
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
An interesting little trio of AUs here; very enjoyable, and I liked the Heero sort of stalking Duo thing!
Sapphire Dragons chapter 1 . 8/31/2005