Reviews for Revenge
Locklace chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Again, this is fantastic. The Harry Potter bits had me close to tears...'Ponder! Ponder! I've found a new use for the Bezoar - '...thank you very much.
CarrieVS chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Different. I like it.

Although it has me feeling quite guilty about my latest add-in plotline. Not to mention worried: Vimes' edit of my fic would doubtless incude my clawing out my own eyeballs and eating them. Unless he just decided to hyunt me down with an axe.
Jennistar1 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Brilliant ending! ,
granular chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Thank you, thank you, thank you. MORE... WRITE MORE on PAIN OF DEATH! MWhahahaha
Magicflute chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
LMAOROTFPIMP! Go get them evil fanficwriters hahahahaha

LOVED that!

(Oh dear, let's hope that Riddick will never figure out exactly who it was that threw him into the Harry Potter Verse...)
Kerowyn chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
Can I just say that you're now one of my personal Internet heros? Well-written, amusing, and sweet poetic justice, what more could I ask for?
Chinchillazilla chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
I just died laughing about twelve times.

*adds to favorites*
intriKate chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
Awe-freaking-some. I love fanfic flame fics. Yours was particularly good.
Dusty chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
I LOVE that! There's not one particular part that I like more than the rest, it's all good!
Not your average chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
heehee! gloriously and hilariously written, your inventiveness never ceases to amaze me. And i was especially gratified to see my name up there as worthy of a vimesy revenge. And thank you so much for saying mine was one of your favourite fics- gay ahmed thanks you. Got to sign off now, a curious fiery sensation is spreading up my legs, almost as if i was being burnt ali-...
Jennifer Jolie chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
"The ginger wolf by her heels barked in agreement."

Aaww! Apart from outdoing yourself, that quote is TOO cute. ;;
sunny-historian chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
He!
TheZorpisuttle chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
This is a classic fanfic premise, but well done enough that I felt much guilt for my own Discworld fic- especially when I came to "Trust me, there's much worse to be chased by" seeing as I've written one where Rincewind is chased by an amorous Luggage.

In conclusion: very nice work!
Blank Ned chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Oh, that was brilliant! Now, how do I die...?

*A large crowd of people in blue shirts, screaming obscenities and talking about 'the People's Club', appear in the distance*

What's that noise? *turns round* FECK! EVERTONIANS!

*starts running*

P.S. If you want to know what the heck I'm going on about here, feel free to e-mail me.
Winter-Eyes chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
that was just as good, if not better, than Concequences! you have such a gift for parody i really hope you continue writing them. anyway, until next time...though i suddenly have the feeling i'm living on borrowed time...