Reviews for But Has All Hope Failed?
Element's Sole Protector chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Yay, sweet! I'd always wondered what Albus might have been thinking of during that time... (I was not COMPLETELY satisfied with the 'Harry explains but doesn't explain' in DH) and YAY, it was about Harry!

Me and my mentorship obsession love this! Thanks!
Herendil chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
I thought about what Dumbledore was seeing while drinking the potion...I guessed it must have been his greatest fears...not being able to protect and save...so I found your story interesting and...helpful, I liked it
court2010 chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Update please!
Cathy1 chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Wow I am so impressed by the way you have done this. I wondered when I was reading it what it was that Dumbledore was seeing. And the line "I am not worried, I am with you" That really got me when I was reading the book and it got me again reading this! Anyway brilliant story, very well written, keep it up!
Cheezypuffgirl chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
wow... i never thought about it that way. Brings that part into a whole new perspective, love the way you write :)
saiyanwizard chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Simply wonderful! I suspected that the green potion was like a liquid Dementor effect which made the drinker see their worst fear or memory. I felt really sorry for Albus at that part of HBP; I wanted to comfort him so bad, I almost jumped out of my seat. Anyway, great emotional portrayal in this story; perfect execution, and only a few spelling errors. Thanks so much for sharing this with us, and I look forward to more from you!

Aloha from Hawaii!

Steph

P.S. If you ever have time, I'd appreciate it if you checked out one of my stories :)...
Incomitatus chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Wow! That was wonderfully written! Very good job indeed. I think your onto something here. It would definatly be a Voldemort-like thing to do and create a fear potion to hide to horcrux. And afterall, didn' JK say in an interview that if she told us Dumbledores boggart it would give too much away? Yes, I think your right about it though. Dumbledore would be extremely broken if he had caused Harry's death me thinks.

I'm gonna go check out your other stuff now ;)
Loop-da-loopy chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Aww, that was really good! It was a nice ending, but i'd look foward to reading more as it was a great fanfic!
Waltz Alone chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
wow... this was vey well-written!

although being an 'English freak' i must point out that it's "Avada Kedavra" not "Avada Kadavra..."

But anyways, lol, this was good!

it's interesting (and sad)to hear the story from Dumbledore's point of view.

Your first fic was a success :D
aradonai chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
hehe that was pretty good! nicely written and with good description. I added it to my favorites!
AlchemyOtaku chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Awesome! Great! Stupendous! I was looking for fic like this since July 17th, 2005, and finally, I found it! This showed what I thought so much about the relationship between Harry and Dumbledore that I nearely cried! Very good writing for a first fic ;) Come on, write some more!

Twlightmoon