Reviews for Every inch a King
jacie chapter 18 . 7/25/2013
you ...killed...simba...why...why?
Jakumo1 chapter 18 . 4/28/2013
I'm sorry I'm just getting to comment on this story, but I definitely think that you got Scar's character down perfectly! Awesome job! Thanks for writing it! :3
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 18 . 8/8/2008
Wonderful fic, just beautiful. I never though about the story that way, but I'm glad you made me think about it. :)
fire-dragonz chapter 18 . 1/11/2008
wow this was an amazing story! I only wish i had discovered tlk fanfiction earlier so i could hav reviewed each and every chapter. Yet, still u ahv ahd me transfixed 2 the pc screen all night so i guess thats one way 2 compliment ur writing skills. I loved it all! Very Well Done 2 u!
Airezi chapter 18 . 12/15/2007
Old story I know, but I still feel like I should review. A nice plot idea, though it would probably be a good idea to proof read your chapters a little more, some words are run together and other sentences don't make sense until you read them once or twice.
jagadeesanenator chapter 18 . 11/21/2007
This was a really nice story. But I didnt understand why Kiara fell in love with ScAR.
SlashLover93 chapter 18 . 10/28/2007
i love it! u should make a 4th lionking!)
mrskovu chapter 18 . 10/28/2007
i love ur story! i think u should make another one!
Amalthea Daemon chapter 18 . 8/1/2007
This story was absolutely incredible! I'm sad I found it long after it was finished for it would have been wonderfully suspenseful to follow from the first chapter.

Your storyline was amazing. I know I've said that already, but I really can't say it enough. I should be a movie! Because I'm a bit of an English nerd, I noticed you used 'were' when it should have been 'was' a lot, but whatever. It's all said and done so there's nothing to change it now.

I found this story looking for a Scar romance and found something incredible and much more better (Jack Sparrow!). Thanks so much.
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 6 . 6/16/2007
*crying* scar went mad
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
omg
GP King Lygerion chapter 18 . 7/1/2006
A very dark story indeed, but purrfect as well

You did great!
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 18 . 4/1/2006
*Cries* That was a sad story :( especially when Simba died! Omg... but... besides being angsty and tragic it was incredible! Very well written! I give it 2 thumbs way up!
atricesparrow chapter 6 . 10/21/2005
Sacred Candybar (answering you here, since there won't be anymore chapters), you know that Scar would do anything to make people feel sorry for him. He makes up things and stories, to get them on his side. Also the story about him being the oldest :)

hope you like it anyway :)
Sacred Candybar chapter 6 . 10/20/2005
Scar wasn't the oldest. He even says in the movie (and I quote) "Why, if it isn't my BIG brother, descending from on high to mingle with the commoners."

Yeah, I know I have the movie memorized. Don't judge me for that.