Reviews for La Rose Noir
PhantomSnape01 chapter 4 . 6/1/2006
you have to finish it. It's so good
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 4 . 12/28/2005
Alright, so what is Raoul going to do with Erik? Is he going to get revenge, or is he going to simply sit there like an idiot? If you're going to continue, please do, otherwise, can I ask you to tell what happens to the pretty-boy noble (Raoul)?
Twinkle22 chapter 4 . 12/9/2005
oh is this finished? if it is I still love it but I wouldn't mind reading more! you're a great writer! :)
mamaXunicorn chapter 3 . 11/15/2005
ok w ait im confused...terribly confused. what the hay jsut happened? i dont like to be confused...
Miss Christine Daae chapter 3 . 11/7/2005
Hello there!

Nive story, but it's been done before. Tey to clear up some of your sentences, reword them and such. Its nicely and well written, you have good foundation. Build off it! Go into more darastic detail.

Uncertainty has NOT goine into a black hole! Chapter Three is Up! Make sure you read and review!

Hava A GREAT Phantomistic Day!

3m
Idril Silmaril chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
Too rushed. But continue despite that brief comment.
WanderingChild24 chapter 3 . 11/2/2005
I know I should know this, but what is a Pandora? Sorry! I loved this chapter, even though it was short. I can't wait until the next one. Please update soon!
NordyGirl chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Lovely phic, my dear! Continue!
Aelfwyn chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Good story. Some advice: EDIT and DON'T USE FRENCH.

Beta readers (Editors, people who make suggestions before you publish your work, etc) are our friends. Please get one ASAP.

One of the most common mistakes of PhanPhiction authors is the use of French titles. Translators don't work for order of words, and 'Noir Rose' literally means 'Black Pink'. It should be 'La Rose Noire', or plural 'Les Roses Noires', to mean 'The Black Rose' or 'The Black Roses'. Believe me, I've been taking it for years. It looks messed up, but it makes grammatical sense.

Happy PhanPhiction(ing)!
Twinkle22 chapter 3 . 11/1/2005
mr. erik has got a temper! He needs to be careful around Christine! :) I loved the update! please update really soon! I can't wait to read more! :)
Tex110 chapter 2 . 10/5/2005
Good! It's so sweetly to the point! I love it.
JessicaTheFair chapter 2 . 9/11/2005
I love this ! You should realy continue. No you HAVE to continue
WanderingChild24 chapter 2 . 9/6/2005
I like this story. Please continue.
Starrylibra chapter 2 . 9/5/2005
lol i'm not a libra, i'm a cancer...

i have more reviews then you and the same amount of chapters:D well... not fore long:(

aww this is soo good. i hope he won't die:'(
Twinkle22 chapter 2 . 9/4/2005
oh...very interesting! I can't wait to read more! I hope you update soon! :)