Reviews for Point of No Return
NostalgiaCriticfan412 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Damn, you can write! I thought this was one of the most skillfully and respectfully written Freddy x Nancy fanfics I've read. Your writing and characterizations are astonishingly beautiful! If you are planning to write more, which I hope you do, I had a song in mind that you could use for the story. The song is called, "Snow White Queen" by Evanescence. Listen to the song and you'll probably agree with me.

-DarkRose412
allyofthenightmares chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
wow,i thought i was the only phantom of the opera/noes fan! this was good!
rawstberry chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
This is an awesome fanfic, and I loved the detail. You were really good at keeping them in character.
ShakespeareActressVamp chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
I like this story a lot and was wondering if you had considered continuing it. I would love it if you did, but if you can't or don't want to I understand. Thanks for writing.

-SAV
draculamomma chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
OMG! LOVE IT
darkvampyre chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
wow! this is the best story i have read so far on this site! just one question, WHY HASN'T IT BEEN CONTINUED? seriously! my friend is an author herself, and she and i both think this is amazing! please! please continue! we are both very eager and curious as to what happens next!
Izumi chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Oh my good lord! This story is amaizngly great! Why isnt it continuing? Its plain out great. And now i sulk because theres no thin further to read on :(.. Please update?
Mississippi Queen chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Love the would be cool if you wrote more.
aeris chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
oh my god i just finished reading ur fanfiction and i like the way u put the phantom of the opera in it. Phantom & Nightmare are two of my favorite moives _ i hope u write more of this story its really really good!
marine-admiral-Aokiji-fan chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
when comes cahpter 2
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
Slightly disturbing, but interesting. Catch ya on the flip side.
CaptainoftheGreenRiders chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
This was great! It is one of the few stories that I have liked well enough to print off and put in my personal favorite story binder, if that makes any sense (shrug). I wish more writers would do Freddy/Nancy stories.
Katherine Krueger chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Cool daddy and Nancy already are in a they didn't start out like Phantom of the just all of a sudden were attracted to each ,better go.: )
Serpent's Messenger chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
I seen the first and second ANOES. But not the rest. I thought the second was so clever, that the first ANOES was actually a movie and that everything in the second movie was "actual life". Nancy was a character and the actress who played Nancy and everyone else thought Freddy was just a character in the movie until he came out of the movie and into real life. Wes Craven, you are so smart.
annur chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
great story! freddy and nancy both rock the noes series. i was wondering - are you going to update? because you really should, there aren't really any other freddy/nancy stories or even stories that feature nancy on here except from yours.