Reviews for Point of No Return
NostalgiaCriticfan412 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Damn, you can write! I thought this was one of the most skillfully and respectfully written Freddy x Nancy fanfics I've read. Your writing and characterizations are astonishingly beautiful! If you are planning to write more, which I hope you do, I had a song in mind that you could use for the story. The song is called, "Snow White Queen" by Evanescence. Listen to the song and you'll probably agree with me.

allyofthenightmares chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
wow,i thought i was the only phantom of the opera/noes fan! this was good!
rawstberry chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
This is an awesome fanfic, and I loved the detail. You were really good at keeping them in character.
ShakespeareActressVamp chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
I like this story a lot and was wondering if you had considered continuing it. I would love it if you did, but if you can't or don't want to I understand. Thanks for writing.

draculamomma chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
darkvampyre chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
wow! this is the best story i have read so far on this site! just one question, WHY HASN'T IT BEEN CONTINUED? seriously! my friend is an author herself, and she and i both think this is amazing! please! please continue! we are both very eager and curious as to what happens next!
Izumi chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Oh my good lord! This story is amaizngly great! Why isnt it continuing? Its plain out great. And now i sulk because theres no thin further to read on :(.. Please update?
Mississippi Queen chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Love the would be cool if you wrote more.
aeris chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
oh my god i just finished reading ur fanfiction and i like the way u put the phantom of the opera in it. Phantom & Nightmare are two of my favorite moives _ i hope u write more of this story its really really good!
marine-admiral-Aokiji-fan chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
when comes cahpter 2
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
Slightly disturbing, but interesting. Catch ya on the flip side.
CaptainoftheGreenRiders chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
This was great! It is one of the few stories that I have liked well enough to print off and put in my personal favorite story binder, if that makes any sense (shrug). I wish more writers would do Freddy/Nancy stories.
Katherine Krueger chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Cool daddy and Nancy already are in a they didn't start out like Phantom of the just all of a sudden were attracted to each ,better go.: )
Serpent's Messenger chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
I seen the first and second ANOES. But not the rest. I thought the second was so clever, that the first ANOES was actually a movie and that everything in the second movie was "actual life". Nancy was a character and the actress who played Nancy and everyone else thought Freddy was just a character in the movie until he came out of the movie and into real life. Wes Craven, you are so smart.
annur chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
great story! freddy and nancy both rock the noes series. i was wondering - are you going to update? because you really should, there aren't really any other freddy/nancy stories or even stories that feature nancy on here except from yours.