Reviews for Might & Magic: Tales of Ranma Saotome, Boy Wizard
Guest chapter 14 . 7/22/2014
So far a good story but my big question is will there be other books and will there be more chapters?
spicarus chapter 15 . 7/15/2014
I wish you had gone on to the other books.

I especially would have liked to see books 3 and 4. Book three because of the dementors and the bogart and how the neko ken would react to them. Yes, the marauders now about Ranma's fear of cats. But the dementors and the bogart would potentially expose it to the rest of the school (or at least the slytherins whom would then spread it around it the worst possible way).

Book four because, if no one had noticed in the prior books, people should start realizing that Ranma's curse changes more than his height and hair color. And you've got to wonder how Draco might try to use that against Ranma.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/9/2014
Quite a way to blend harry potter,into ranma. The question of the hour is,will you be doing all of the potter book,s right to the deadly hollow,s?
Tinnis chapter 15 . 5/15/2013
I love your story so much! It's genial, really cleverly written and very interesting. Somehow you have made Ranma fit perfectly at Hogwarts, a feet I would have considered impossible before I read this story! Even though Ranma can feel a little bit OCC but I think that is sort of neccesary in a fanfiction with such a different setting compared to canon.
Claire Danielle chapter 15 . 7/30/2012
Really enjoyed this story, love the idea of a Marauders challenge, I hope you continue this story.

Thanks for sharing
Ranmaleopard chapter 15 . 1/26/2012
this is really awesome i cant wait for book 2 please continue! i wonder if ranma is going to fight with the forbidden forest giants after they piss him off during his spars with the forest trolls!
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Gstar391 chapter 15 . 7/29/2011
I just spent half my day reading this, it was that good. I'm amazed at how you made it so that Ranma doesn't look like some overpowered monster, and the magical block was a fantastic idea.
Kiri Kat chapter 15 . 7/10/2011
I LOVED IT! Pure geius! This was awesome! Plz start book 2 soon! (I think for pairings RanmaxHermione,HarryxGinny, and RonxAkane It'd be great! Thanks and update soon!)
Raj8 chapter 15 . 1/8/2011
this is a good story
Hammerchuckery chapter 15 . 12/15/2010
Lies! The Second book is a lie! After hours of reading, I am saddened to know that such awesome story only has a summer special.
Leo chapter 7 . 8/18/2010
If its my school I would leave too but before find every single dirt on everyone and publish it in newspaper. Hogwarts is rubbish school only good for pure blood agenda. Reading Rowling books will tell you that.
vodkaCanidae chapter 15 . 7/20/2010
This is a GREAT story. Story's pretty smooth, characters are in place, and are not OOC if you ask me. I could feel the emotions and visualize the scenes in my head. I particularly love the way you build up Ranma's strengths over the course of the book. You didn't turn him into some overpowered god, but you gave credit to his life-long training and mastery over his art. There are more ups to this fic than the downs. Some pointers though, the start of the fic wasn't that captivating, but it did build the basis to fuel a complete story. You did capture the inevitable chaos that finds Ranma, but I personally feel that Ranma isn't complete without his curse high occurrence of being triggered - though you have artfully circumvented that problem. Kudos to you for keeping his nekoken on track too - and a bonus for throwing his weakness back at him in the previous chapter. And for Ranma's ego, you portrayed it perfectly fine - including his little quirks and habits too. Really, awesome job there. I would have reviewed every chapter if I wasn't so keen on finishing the fic. And seriously, THANK YOU VERY MUCH for completing the 'book' - and not leaving us readers clinging off some half-baked goodies. I see no reason why not to favorite this story :D

Once again, THIS IS AWESOME!
Zenoen-the-mac-user chapter 15 . 5/15/2010
Nice story.

So what is going to happen with his father when he returns home.

Maybe Genma will finally start to teach his son the Umisenken.

then he could learn to hide his presence from ... wait a minuet in this version

you said that wizards don't have KI instead they just have magic so would the Umisenken

even work on them he would probably need to create a version for his magic to become

invisible from wizards. a interesting idea juts to think about.

Another thing I'm wondering abut will Ranma ever learn to control his

KI to freeze the air around him ( soul of ice ) or maybe he could learn to

do the reverse create fire ( soul of fire ) ? a idea

that way he could be developing it before the Tri-wizard tournament.

maybe even get Flur's attention with he being vela and all.

develop another girl out to get him ( evil laugh ).

anyway just some ideas can't wait for your next chapter.
firemaster101 chapter 3 . 2/14/2010