Reviews for Show Me Happiness
miss devil's kiss chapter 4 . 2/17/2008
haha! that was fun. i'm gonna read the sequel now, bye!
CluelessWanderer chapter 4 . 11/22/2006
I LOVED that story and I am going to read the sequel right away even if I get in troble from my mom! Anyway LOVED it!
CluelessWanderer chapter 3 . 11/22/2006
I loved it
CluelessWanderer chapter 2 . 11/22/2006
I love it so much and I am not just saying that I like it I can't wait till i read the rest of the story!
CluelessWanderer chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
Wow that was a good chapter!
InvisibleLilacNights chapter 4 . 10/27/2006
Awesome story!_ Very cute ! _
Queen of Night chapter 4 . 9/12/2006
all i can say is...

YAY! ! !
mizlovegood chapter 4 . 4/17/2006
Oh sequel! I am so excited sequelsequelsequel!
mizlovegood chapter 2 . 4/17/2006
Oh another chapter that I liked but since I have so much time on my hands I will review really long with we I could just punch in random letters but how would that help you?

It think you should um make him more Draco-ish, but you already have the story done dont you so that wont work and there isnt anything I can do to get it better or change it cuz its done so GOOD JOB!
mizlovegood chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
hrmhrmhrm you know how people always takl in chat talk when they review and theyr all like 'nice story really cute ttyl' because they like the story but are too lazy to review?

I do that all the time but I hate it when people do it to me so I am trying to make reviews as long and thoughtful as I can, and am relflecting on the story.

I think Draco was a bit out of character but the PLSKTHNX thing was cute. I didnt think the Draco crying thing was too usual of him but hey this story is good and I cant wait for more!

x

MizL
Zarroc chapter 4 . 2/15/2006
that was really well done, i'll go read the sequel... if you've put one up yet, keep reading and writing
ameliefoy chapter 3 . 9/6/2005
oh my gosh, i'm really sorry for what i said before. i just looked at my comment and realized that what i wrote was really stupid and mean. i really liked your story, and i really want the sequel to be posted. i realize that my comment might've offended you, and i truly take the blame. i hope you forgive me. and what i meant by making the sequel more interesting was to have ginny and malfoy make more contact, like talk to eachother and stuff. i really hope the sequel ends up well.
Dayna Marie chapter 4 . 9/6/2005
Love it!
superspunky7 chapter 4 . 9/5/2005
augh! that was it! that was really good! i loved it! plz hurry with the sequel! after broken, i was like totally addicted to your writing... plz hurry

huggles
midnight972 chapter 4 . 9/5/2005
that was cute. i'm happy now.

-kelsey