Reviews for Enlightened
Lil-Samuu chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Another absolutely superb bit of writing :) Humour and more serious stuff is mixed very well and Tylor comes across as a very believeable, solid character who's easy to imagine just as he does in your other writing. A very original and fantastic fic :)
GameCubeGirl1 chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
"But at least now she could see a little better, for not looking up into the sun."

I read that same sentence two or three times and came up with a different meaning behind it each time, you really do leave a lot of things for your readers to think about o_o, which of course is a good thing . And I never expected Tylor to be the complete oppositte of what he is now, you explained his past really well, and of course shows why he does not think like the rest, and I can only say, that I dont blame him, well done Kasan )
Jakia chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
This has been nice. I've come home from school for the past few days and everyday there's been an author alert from Kasan Soulblade. Now *that* is something I could get use to. ;)

Tylor lovin' in this fic. He is just the greatest. (I'm still mourning his death, btw.)

Wonderful,

Jak
InuKratosStan chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Wow, Kasan, you have been busy! ANd I've been enjoying reading all of these updates! *shakes your hand* Very, very good...Poor Tylor! *sniff* Not many people put Phaidra in the picture...Thi seems like it would be hard to do, but you did it flawlessly, seamlessly. Excellent work!