Reviews for The Edge of the World
Julianna Adele chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Wow, just wow. This was amazing. Beautiful, actually. Bravo!
Charlie Brown Said Ugh First chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
I'm sad to see that you've removed all of your other South Park fanfics! I was looking for them for a while, and then I remembered your username. So I did a username search, only to find all of the fics I wanted to reread gone. Of course, your writing is as good if not better than I remembered. I don't read SP fanfic often because it's seriously lacking in any writing skill or character depth, but yours were always very enjoyable.
A clockwork lime chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Wow... This was brilliant! I love it!
unironic chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Wow...this story is just amazing.

I really like how you captured Wendy's POV.
some random chick chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
i'm not sure how often you get this, but you really need to continue with this story. it has sucked me in in a way that very few stories are able to. i'm interested and worried about what this "edge of the world" thing with craig and cartman is. continue, i beg of you!

it's also nice to read a story where wendy isn't a total bitch.
Cut3'n'Psych0 chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
plsplsplss update this very beautiful story!
Ranee chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Nice, but sad, little story. The Tweek part was just...cute in a sad way. Like a hurt animal. (It especially got to me because I just finished "Under my Bed" last night.)
Donna of the Grey chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
You should update this whenever you have the chance. I just love it!
Invader Bijou chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
good story.
Lily Knotwise chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
This was BRILLIANT!

Oh my gosh, I loved it...

The characters were grown up, but so well in character. The style worked perfectly with the story. There was a beautiful balance between touching and depressing things... Like how Wendy talks about Stan, it's the rarity I always love to read about. And Kyle and Kenny and the friendship they have with Wendy! Then the whole deal with Craig, Cartman and Tweek... So sad, but so believable. Aw, so awesome... But I'm not quite sure I want to know what happened to Ike or what Eric and Craig were doing...

Anyway, maybe I'm just tired, but that might be one of the best South Park fics I've EVER read!

Seriously, I salute you. I urge you to write more like this.
Cane chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Bagatelle, PLEASE write another chapter! I just read this story, and I love it! Pretty please!
IvoryWhiskers chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Incase you haven't guessed, I'm slowly making my way through all your awesome fics

Please turn that 'this MAY be updated' to 'It WILL be updated!'

I wanna know what happened to Ike and stuff!
LuffyKun3695 chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
I love you Bagatelle. This is LUffy-kun from the dA! This is so beautiful. You're the best author... ever. Wish I was you. Or married to you (Lucky QINDARKA) _
yeahIwantcheesypoofs chapter 1 . 10/8/2005