Reviews for Sixty Seconds
PockySnowshadow chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Amazing :)
Kaerith chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
I like this. The characters have depth, and the mythology is interesting (though I don't know how much is canon and how much is speculation; it's been a long time since I finished FFX and I haven't gotten the Perfect Ending for X-2). I like how there is no resolution to Tidus' problems at the end- the strengthening of the connection between him and Yuna is its own resolution.
Me chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
I LOVE THIS ONE
randomcat23 chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
I haven't read anything that refreshing in a long time. *sighs* It was so great, so fantastic. I like the way you took their reunion and made it imperfect. It's more believable that way.

I loved it.
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Great story! They must be my favourite couple in Final Fantasy.
JediKacee chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Just thought you should know that I consider this one of the best Final Fantasy Fanfics I have ever read.
IndigoHyacinth chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Oi...that /was/ fluffy. But, as always, it was wonderfully written, and you explored some very interesting concepts about blitzball and Tidus and Shuyin. I don't think I've ever read anything like this-especially with the way you had Tidus come back not quite the way he used to be. Very sweet fic.
Kupo Stiltzkin chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
"Sidestepping like a crab, Tidus carefully circled the girl, studying the angles of her face underneath its shroud of bangs. Finally he reached out a hand, tempting fate by brushing aside her hair to search for her eyes."

I really like that scene. You could really picture how Tidus would clumsily approach her and try to brush off her hair. Their reply after that was absolutely priceless.

I usually steer clear from any one shot that's over than 4k, and whenever I tried to force myself to read fics longer than that, I got bored and left in the middle of the story. But I read this through and was really surprised when I reach the end.

All in all, I love the in-characterness the most, and thanks for a wonderful read.
The RyRy chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
I'm always amazed at how well you write such simple things. I never read Tidus/Yuna fluff, but I would gladly read this again in a heartbeat.

What I like is that you make Yuna so real. The way she blushed on the ship after touching the net or being asked for her autograph - it seems like such a little thing, but in your hands she seems so much more real than most of the time.

And Wakka... oh, you write him so well. He, too, is real - not a brainless dolt like other people seem to perceive him, but a real person with real different facets of his being. He was only in this story for a few blinks of an eye, but your writing of him here is what has stayed brightest in my impressions of this story.

Thank you, again, for putting something of quality into this realm.
Ikonopeiston chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
So you got past the problems after all. This is a strangely pellucid work to come from you. I can feel the atmospheres of the various locales and see the figures moving on their own stages.

Your denouement works. It seems you are often involved with searching out the exact reasons for certain phenomena and choices in the characters you treat. "you’re not condemned to the same road, but a second chance. To do it right." This is an intriguing notion which invites the reader to follow it to its inevitable conclusions.

The little details you have inserted into the story work their usual magic. I do not know anyone in this community who does that better. You have observed the way the tide acts on toes that it encounters and your descriptions remind those of us who have also watched and felt just how it is. Lovely.

I found a small flaw near the end. "Her waist found themselves into his hand". Talented as the lady is, she has only one waist.

I enjoyed this very much.