Reviews for Taken
Guest chapter 10 . 7/22/2013
nice!
this is prob my third time readin it. great work.
Lola Mitchels chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
This is so good! This is probably the best fan fiction of Red Eye I've ever read!
hpfan1987 chapter 10 . 1/1/2013
Great story! My congrats to you!
No Longer in Operation chapter 3 . 3/26/2012
i almost cried when jackson 'died'
ninjapoke chapter 10 . 9/11/2011
Wow, that was a great story. The end was so sweet and you managed to make jackson sweet while keeping him in character. Well done there. anyway, this was fantastic :)
Sepsis chapter 10 . 4/2/2011
A wonderful story. :) Im so in love with the end.x33
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 10 . 11/9/2010
Aw that was such a sweet ending
melipudding chapter 10 . 3/27/2010
ok i am not surprised that you have thousands if not millions of fans out there. you are wow. this is like the best i have ever read. wow - just wow!
My Beautiful Ending chapter 10 . 2/13/2010
I like this story. actually, I love it. if you are wondering how i found it, I'm just weird and browse the complete, finished stuff. so yeah. :)
Cinnamonxx chapter 10 . 10/14/2009
this is a really excellent fanfic. well written. you should feel accomplished ))
xoVanilla-Bean chapter 10 . 8/5/2009
I absolutely loved this. I loved the character growth and how they had started to love each other.

The ending was so bittersweet, but it was hopeful with him staying. It just makes me happy. :)

I would have reviewed every chapter, but the arrow to the next chapters was always so enticing. LOL~ I wish I had better things to say than just how much I loved it, but I don't. :

But thank you for such an awesome read. :D This was the first LisaJackson fic to read, so if I read any others, I hope they can compare up to this one.
BlueSkyMornings chapter 10 . 7/23/2009
Wow I really liked the ending XD I love the fact that after that he stayed unlike all the other nights XD that just means something XD I really like that.
i-freaking-loveyou chapter 10 . 7/5/2009
omg! AWESOME!

YES! sequel!

love it.
i-freaking-loveyou chapter 9 . 7/5/2009
ohmygoodness! shes pregnant? whoa. wasnt expecting that. well, i love jacksonlisa. and this story. ((:
i-freaking-loveyou chapter 8 . 7/5/2009