Reviews for Project Perils
Soulcat56 chapter 6 . 12/26/2007
Well now you HAVE to keep going! You can't just leave it there!
Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 6 . 12/26/2007
Danny's obviously got something planned...i wonder what it is...

yet another AWESOME chapter! i hope u update soon! (or...as soo as u can/want to.) -
myfinalrequiem chapter 6 . 12/26/2007
Wow, that was a long update. I almost forgot the whole beginning of this. I still think you're doing a great job with this. And don't worry about losing your fandom. It's happened to me too. Good luck with your writing!

~CK13~
dizappearingirl chapter 5 . 9/5/2007
(gapes at the screen for a while)

...WHERE HAS THIS STORY BEEN! It's amazing! So true to the DP universe it almost kills me! (lol...pun intended?) At the same time it's so freaking frustrating because Vladdyman (as usual) has the upper hand! I hate when it's like that in the episodes, but it does show how true to the show you are! I applaud! You invoked some pretty strong frustrated feelings in me! WOW I wasn't this frustrated with Danny/Vladdy since season three episodes! MAN! Good stuff!

Only problem is it seems you are not continuing this? PLEASE! Continue! I don't want Danny to be stuck in a thermos forever! (Lol, love the last sentence of chap five though: "This really sucked" LOL LOL! Love the pun!)I need more of the frustrating drama! What about Dash and Danny? How will Danny prove he's not a malevolent ghost after that little scene? How will he escape the thermos? How will he prove that Vladdycakes is wrong and he's right? HOW! O_o HOW!

I would love an update but I love what you have too! (jumps up and down in seat) If you could continue this I would be so HAPPY!
mystery writer5775 chapter 5 . 8/26/2007
i don't care how long it's been since you've updated but please finish it!
cow lurva chapter 5 . 3/2/2007
u haven't updated in ages! that sucks cause i was really enjoying this! please continue!
Phantom Orca chapter 5 . 1/28/2007
I know you havent updated this for a while, but it is REALLY good, and I want to find out what happens with danny in the thermos, so... please update?
TexasDreamer01 chapter 5 . 10/20/2006
really cool story ya got there. who knew that vlad yelled at danny when he almost revealed himself in the fight with dash? lol, danny black mailed dash by stuffin him in his own closet with stuffed bears n takin a pic of it! man, you got some real knack there on this story. :P
EmotigoneCrazy chapter 5 . 8/4/2006
you're going to hard on yourself. this story rocks! who said you can't write fanfiction? write on!
SilverMoonPhantom chapter 5 . 5/17/2006
You should totally have Maddie realize there is a ghost in the thermos, and put danny into a confinement area thingey to experiment on!

I like morbid-ity
BJA Fan chapter 5 . 5/3/2006
...And you left it hanging right there. .; You really gotta update!

Dash found out Danny's secret, and now Danny's trapped in the thermos. This is a really plot twisting event! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
BJA Fan chapter 3 . 5/3/2006
Danny had an accident, lol.
BJA Fan chapter 2 . 5/3/2006
Ooh, Vlad's in the story? (Snicker) This is gonna be good.
BJA Fan chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
This is a really cool story you have here. Any hope of it being updated soon? :)
Zilleniose chapter 5 . 3/26/2006
o_O Wow! Poor Danny... Though it really would be such sweet satisfaction to see him beat the tar out of Dash while he soils himself. Ah yes... xD So close there too. I do hope you update!
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »