Reviews for Project Perils
Donteatacowman chapter 6 . 5/3/2010
Intriguing story. Danny seems to be acting a little more bully-like than he'd want to admit, and Vlad is properly being evil and mysterious. Great job so far and thanks for writing!
ivylei chapter 6 . 2/13/2010
Good story, I really do hope you end up finishing it.
hypercell chapter 6 . 10/18/2008
his plan rocks...I like it. More, please? I LOVE IT!
goldacharmed chapter 6 . 6/24/2008
no! update update update update update update update update update update, please update, think of all your fans waiting for this to be updated. i really really really like this story. it was written really well, the story line was very good, and i cant wait for more. i love your style too. it shows that you have been writing longer then this. please think of the ppl, update. later dude
Some interesting and creative chapter 6 . 5/23/2008
hi this story is pretty good ...i don't really mind the word halfa at least its something to call half ghost/half humans thats not ...well half ghost/half human...but i do think the only time he was called that was in the poindexter (um.. is this word spelt right)episode...
inukagome15 chapter 6 . 4/29/2008
You know, I totally understand from where you're coming from. I also went through a phase where I didn't like Danny Phantom and was totally hooked on InuYasha. I recommend reading TONS of fanfics about Danny Phantom. That really helped with me. ;)

So, if you have the time to write HP stories, I do think you should work on this story, too. Personally, I also like reading fanfics more than writing them but if I have to force myself to work on my own fics, I do. After all, when it's done you won't have to worry about it anymore, right? So, please update soon and don't leave us hanging on what Danny is planning to do.
xheartkreuzx chapter 6 . 1/14/2008
lovee it!
Aquawyrm chapter 6 . 12/31/2007
Oh, dear. Danny seems to be becoming quite manipulative. This sort of thing doesn't work often, but...when it does!

I get the feeling that this will turn out something like when Danny pulled the "new dad" thing on Vlad and slapped a Specter Deflector on him, but better.

I love the way you write this; everyone is completely in character, right down to how terrified Dash would probably be if he ever found out that he'd been shoving a fairly powerful ghost into lockers!
dizappearingirl chapter 6 . 12/29/2007
I may very well have to reread this. I'm still excited and the unique plot stands out clearly in my head still...might reread for the fun of it! BWAHAHA! Vladoodle, what shall you do now? (darn, he'll have something ready...something... _)

-Dizgirl
crocgirl2815 chapter 6 . 12/26/2007
You HAVE to continue this. It sounds like Danny is going to exposed himself slong with Vlad. But I REALLY want to know for sure. So please update.
Soulcat56 chapter 6 . 12/26/2007
Well now you HAVE to keep going! You can't just leave it there!
Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 6 . 12/26/2007
Danny's obviously got something planned...i wonder what it is...

yet another AWESOME chapter! i hope u update soon! (or...as soo as u can/want to.) -
myfinalrequiem chapter 6 . 12/26/2007
Wow, that was a long update. I almost forgot the whole beginning of this. I still think you're doing a great job with this. And don't worry about losing your fandom. It's happened to me too. Good luck with your writing!

~CK13~
dizappearingirl chapter 5 . 9/5/2007
(gapes at the screen for a while)

...WHERE HAS THIS STORY BEEN! It's amazing! So true to the DP universe it almost kills me! (lol...pun intended?) At the same time it's so freaking frustrating because Vladdyman (as usual) has the upper hand! I hate when it's like that in the episodes, but it does show how true to the show you are! I applaud! You invoked some pretty strong frustrated feelings in me! WOW I wasn't this frustrated with Danny/Vladdy since season three episodes! MAN! Good stuff!

Only problem is it seems you are not continuing this? PLEASE! Continue! I don't want Danny to be stuck in a thermos forever! (Lol, love the last sentence of chap five though: "This really sucked" LOL LOL! Love the pun!)I need more of the frustrating drama! What about Dash and Danny? How will Danny prove he's not a malevolent ghost after that little scene? How will he escape the thermos? How will he prove that Vladdycakes is wrong and he's right? HOW! O_o HOW!

I would love an update but I love what you have too! (jumps up and down in seat) If you could continue this I would be so HAPPY!
mystery writer5775 chapter 5 . 8/26/2007
i don't care how long it's been since you've updated but please finish it!
110 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »