Reviews for Project Perils
Angel with Painted Black Wings chapter 4 . 9/21/2005
Twilight Princess chapter 4 . 9/20/2005
ohh yah.I already reviewed but not a good one so here we go! and your right..using words in a story might help a little bit *smiles dumbly!* aywho! yah, the fight, thing...tussle as you say, was REALLY cool! like I said, all matrix, and wtf, and stuff! and I did like chapter 4, TEDDY! yes, this chapter had teddys in it, yahhith! the teddy part was the coolest part of all I would have to say...but thats me 4 yah! well I hope yo update pretty soon! and..uh...I had something to say but I can't really remember...sry...hope ya update soon! ohh...and my e-mail means nothing bad in the least.I like the anime One Piece and Zolo(or Zoro as some people call him) is my favorite char. so, I thought it would be funny, and neat at the same time! soo like I said..IT MEANS NOTHING BAD! NOTHING BAD AT ALL! ok, now that I got that out, I accually think it's kinda funny myself! and if anythings spelt wrong, then I can't spell for beans! so you know!
Writer's-BlockDP chapter 4 . 9/17/2005
DASH KNOWS! *screams and runs in circles*
cakreut12 chapter 4 . 9/14/2005

uh oh

it did take skulker a while to figure that one out

TallieCat chapter 4 . 9/11/2005
First of all, thanks for explaining the balance thing! It makes a lot of sense, now that I think of it-and in this chapter you really show us how miserable Vlad can make Danny's life without exposing him. I really liked this chapter-seeing Dash find out Danny's identity was a lot of fun, and I can't wait to see how the dynamic between the two changes from here on out. I'm looking forward to chapter three!
HPhantom chapter 4 . 9/10/2005
update ASAP! it's really good
purrbaby101 chapter 4 . 9/9/2005
Okay, WOW! Awesome! Great fic! You can REALLY get into the characters... and I love how you use references to the episodes of RS, etc. Very nice job. And now Dash finds out... keep up the amazing work!
purpledog100 chapter 4 . 9/9/2005
This is good, keep it up.
KatrinaKaiba chapter 4 . 9/9/2005
This chapter was the best so far. I loved when Skulker interupped the two boys.

FizzyTopKyle chapter 4 . 9/9/2005
Wow! You HAVE to continue!

And I agree on the whole Halfa thing. I've never heard anyone other that those stupid 50's kids call him that either! And it sounds stupid. P
Twilight Princess chapter 4 . 9/9/2005
cool. can't talk long, but its really good, so update soon, would write moe but buysy with something else, sry I would write more, but I have to go, soo, really good chapter, I like the teddy bear part! well update soon!
TayloWolf chapter 4 . 9/9/2005
This is really good. No, not good. GREAT! I loved the way Danny was revealed to Dash. Please update as soon as you can!
genbo chapter 4 . 9/9/2005
Please Continue!
Dreamer for lyf chapter 4 . 9/9/2005
OMIGOSH! This is one of the greatest stories ever! Finally, he finds out who he is. I've been wanting that to happen for TOO long. THANK YOU! Well, anyhoo. This was ery well writen and deserves 5 gold stars! GOOD JOB! Well, UDS, because I'm hooked on this story

Mina-chan AMD chapter 4 . 9/9/2005
Very interesting chapter. You did a great job. Ah! I have to go to a football game tonight as a band member! Wah! I don't want to go! Update soon!
108 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »