Reviews for Project Perils
Titan6 chapter 4 . 9/26/2005
It was absolutely brilliant! I cannot wait for more of this. You need to write more soon. By the way, I'll be trying to get more of So Shall It Be written soon.
spirit chapter 4 . 9/25/2005
Intresting,update soon!
Angel with Painted Black Wings chapter 4 . 9/21/2005
THIS STORY IS REAL GOOD AND I THINK YOU SHOULD CONTINUE A.S.A.P!
Twilight Princess chapter 4 . 9/20/2005
ohh yah.I already reviewed but not a good one so here we go! and your right..using words in a story might help a little bit *smiles dumbly!* aywho! yah, the fight, thing...tussle as you say, was REALLY cool! like I said, all matrix, and wtf, and stuff! and I did like chapter 4, TEDDY! yes, this chapter had teddys in it, yahhith! the teddy part was the coolest part of all I would have to say...but thats me 4 yah! well I hope yo update pretty soon! and..uh...I had something to say but I can't really remember...sry...hope ya update soon! ohh...and my e-mail means nothing bad in the least.I like the anime One Piece and Zolo(or Zoro as some people call him) is my favorite char. so, I thought it would be funny, and neat at the same time! soo like I said..IT MEANS NOTHING BAD! NOTHING BAD AT ALL! ok, now that I got that out, I accually think it's kinda funny myself! and if anythings spelt wrong, then I can't spell for beans! so you know!
Writer's-BlockDP chapter 4 . 9/17/2005

uh oh

DASH FOUND OUT!

lol

nice

it did take skulker a while to figure that one out

UPDATE SOON!
TallieCat chapter 4 . 9/11/2005
First of all, thanks for explaining the balance thing! It makes a lot of sense, now that I think of it-and in this chapter you really show us how miserable Vlad can make Danny's life without exposing him. I really liked this chapter-seeing Dash find out Danny's identity was a lot of fun, and I can't wait to see how the dynamic between the two changes from here on out. I'm looking forward to chapter three!
HPhantom chapter 4 . 9/10/2005
update ASAP! it's really good
purrbaby101 chapter 4 . 9/9/2005
Okay, WOW! Awesome! Great fic! You can REALLY get into the characters... and I love how you use references to the episodes of RS, etc. Very nice job. And now Dash finds out... keep up the amazing work!
purpledog100 chapter 4 . 9/9/2005
This is good, keep it up.
KatrinaKaiba chapter 4 . 9/9/2005
This chapter was the best so far. I loved when Skulker interupped the two boys.

~KatrinaKaiba~
FizzyTopKyle chapter 4 . 9/9/2005
Wow! You HAVE to continue!

And I agree on the whole Halfa thing. I've never heard anyone other that those stupid 50's kids call him that either! And it sounds stupid. P
Twilight Princess chapter 4 . 9/9/2005
cool. can't talk long, but its really good, so update soon, would write moe but buysy with something else, sry I would write more, but I have to go, soo, really good chapter, I like the teddy bear part! well update soon!
TayloWolf chapter 4 . 9/9/2005
This is really good. No, not good. GREAT! I loved the way Danny was revealed to Dash. Please update as soon as you can!
genbo chapter 4 . 9/9/2005