Reviews for Project Perils
Faith's melody chapter 4 . 9/9/2005
I'm loving your story! You have a wonderful plotline here and your writing is very well done.

I got the feeling that Danny was a little OC at the end of this chapter, but besides that your characterizations are spot on! It's so refreshing to see that.

Vlad and the textbook is an intriguing idea. I can't wait to see what comes out of this.

Awesome story. You're doing a great job. Update soon please!
cakreut12 chapter 3 . 9/5/2005
EEK! VLAD!

that's kinda creepy

I'm kinda afraid of Teachers and Vlad and now that Vlad is going to be teahcing DAnny, that just freaks me out! its making me squirm in my chair, in other words, I LOVE THIS STORY!

WOOT! WOOT!

only GReat stories can make me so freaked out that I really really really wanna know what happens next!

UPDATE SOON! D
KatrinaKaiba chapter 3 . 9/5/2005
This story is very interesting. I like it a lot.

~KatrinaKaiba~
x Fuzzy chapter 3 . 9/5/2005
Very nice, especially for a first fanfic. And, I understand what you mean about prefering to read it than write it. I prefer to RP than write it too, but thats justs me. XD Anyways, great story, and please don't just stop it in the middle like a lot of people do. D:
TallieCat chapter 3 . 9/4/2005
I'm really enjoying this story (and glad I'm not the only one who does not like the term "halfa!") Very intersted in seeing what Vlad is up to-strange that he would save Danny from exposing himself, when such a thing would very likely make the life of his young nemesis rather difficult. Hope to see another chapter soon!
ZT chapter 3 . 9/4/2005
-Zombie Thylacine- . Needed to add joo to my favorite lists. xD
Twilight Princess chapter 3 . 9/4/2005
oh, THAT WAS COOL, THAT WAS COOL! Danny was all like, matrix, while Dash was like, eating dirt, and Vlad was all, shoving danny against the wall, then Danny was all, WTF? Then Vlad showed Danny that he was gonna shoot an ecto blast thing from his hand, and ah man. that was a good chapter, real good chapter.

* starts daydreaming about this chapter, then abruptly wakes up to relize that they were day dreaming in the middle of a review*

Ok, sorry bout that! anyway, I hope you update soon, and tat it was a REALLY, REALLY GOOD CHAPTER, the coolest! and my computers acting wiered so if something acts funny, then you nkow why. and like I said, and I will say it again, hope you update really soon, and it was a REALLY good chapter!
Zombie Thylacine chapter 3 . 9/4/2005
I'll be reading. :D Most of the Danny Phantom fanfiction I've been coming across is rather n00bish. xD It's good to see something different. :3 Continue writing, I can't wait to read on. Pretty nice fanfiction by the way, even if it is your first.
Twilight Princess chapter 2 . 9/4/2005
I have this odd feeling that something bad is going to happen. And that feeling is usually right. Well me's hope you update soon! I feel VERY cold Cause I just ate the nectar of life. yes, you know what I'm talking about...ICE CREAM! I LOVE ICE CREAM! ok, sorry bout that old ramdom spazz! I would say, "Update A.S.A.P" but you already have one more chapter left so I'll say it soon. But this chapter was really good. I like how you kept usiong the word dark...I mean how you kept using...words! thats it, words!
IRcrazy chapter 3 . 9/4/2005
Wow, I wonder if the whole school will find out Danny's secret. Please keep going! You're getting me hooked on this story!

~C.K.13~
Mina-chan AMD chapter 3 . 9/4/2005
That was a great chapter! So now Vlad wants to teach at the school for a little bit. That's interesting. You're doing a great job! Keep up the good work! Update soon!
cakreut12 chapter 2 . 9/3/2005
o

VLAD! EEK!

lol nice come backs danny

this is a cool story

you're a good writer

keep it up and UPDATE SOON!
Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 2 . 9/3/2005
hey! gr8 job so far!

PLZ UPDATE SOON!
Mina-chan AMD chapter 2 . 9/2/2005
That was an awesome chapter! I don't have time to write anything else. Update soon!
venus100561 chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
*grins* Danny sparks your imagination, he explodes my imagination.

Might I suggest enabling anoynoumous reviews. Excuse the fact I can't spell.

Great plotline to this story.
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »