Reviews for Project Perils
ZT chapter 3 . 9/4/2005
-Zombie Thylacine- . Needed to add joo to my favorite lists. xD
Twilight Princess chapter 3 . 9/4/2005
oh, THAT WAS COOL, THAT WAS COOL! Danny was all like, matrix, while Dash was like, eating dirt, and Vlad was all, shoving danny against the wall, then Danny was all, WTF? Then Vlad showed Danny that he was gonna shoot an ecto blast thing from his hand, and ah man. that was a good chapter, real good chapter.

* starts daydreaming about this chapter, then abruptly wakes up to relize that they were day dreaming in the middle of a review*

Ok, sorry bout that! anyway, I hope you update soon, and tat it was a REALLY, REALLY GOOD CHAPTER, the coolest! and my computers acting wiered so if something acts funny, then you nkow why. and like I said, and I will say it again, hope you update really soon, and it was a REALLY good chapter!
Zombie Thylacine chapter 3 . 9/4/2005
I'll be reading. :D Most of the Danny Phantom fanfiction I've been coming across is rather n00bish. xD It's good to see something different. :3 Continue writing, I can't wait to read on. Pretty nice fanfiction by the way, even if it is your first.
Twilight Princess chapter 2 . 9/4/2005
I have this odd feeling that something bad is going to happen. And that feeling is usually right. Well me's hope you update soon! I feel VERY cold Cause I just ate the nectar of life. yes, you know what I'm talking about...ICE CREAM! I LOVE ICE CREAM! ok, sorry bout that old ramdom spazz! I would say, "Update A.S.A.P" but you already have one more chapter left so I'll say it soon. But this chapter was really good. I like how you kept usiong the word dark...I mean how you kept using...words! thats it, words!
IRcrazy chapter 3 . 9/4/2005
Wow, I wonder if the whole school will find out Danny's secret. Please keep going! You're getting me hooked on this story!

Mina-chan AMD chapter 3 . 9/4/2005
That was a great chapter! So now Vlad wants to teach at the school for a little bit. That's interesting. You're doing a great job! Keep up the good work! Update soon!
cakreut12 chapter 2 . 9/3/2005

lol nice come backs danny

this is a cool story

you're a good writer

keep it up and UPDATE SOON!
Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 2 . 9/3/2005
hey! gr8 job so far!

Mina-chan AMD chapter 2 . 9/2/2005
That was an awesome chapter! I don't have time to write anything else. Update soon!
venus100561 chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
*grins* Danny sparks your imagination, he explodes my imagination.

Might I suggest enabling anoynoumous reviews. Excuse the fact I can't spell.

Great plotline to this story.
Mina-chan AMD chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Mina: Interesting. I think you did a good job with writing this. Update whenever you can!
CelloSolo2007 chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
great chapter updatesoon please and thank you
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7