Reviews for Project Perils
Zombie Thylacine chapter 3 . 9/4/2005
I'll be reading. :D Most of the Danny Phantom fanfiction I've been coming across is rather n00bish. xD It's good to see something different. :3 Continue writing, I can't wait to read on. Pretty nice fanfiction by the way, even if it is your first.
Twilight Princess chapter 2 . 9/4/2005
I have this odd feeling that something bad is going to happen. And that feeling is usually right. Well me's hope you update soon! I feel VERY cold Cause I just ate the nectar of life. yes, you know what I'm talking about...ICE CREAM! I LOVE ICE CREAM! ok, sorry bout that old ramdom spazz! I would say, "Update A.S.A.P" but you already have one more chapter left so I'll say it soon. But this chapter was really good. I like how you kept usiong the word dark...I mean how you kept using...words! thats it, words!
IRcrazy chapter 3 . 9/4/2005
Wow, I wonder if the whole school will find out Danny's secret. Please keep going! You're getting me hooked on this story!

C.K.13
Mina-chan AMD chapter 3 . 9/4/2005
That was a great chapter! So now Vlad wants to teach at the school for a little bit. That's interesting. You're doing a great job! Keep up the good work! Update soon!
cakreut12 chapter 2 . 9/3/2005
o

VLAD! EEK!

lol nice come backs danny

this is a cool story

you're a good writer

keep it up and UPDATE SOON!
Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 2 . 9/3/2005
hey! gr8 job so far!

PLZ UPDATE SOON!
Mina-chan AMD chapter 2 . 9/2/2005
That was an awesome chapter! I don't have time to write anything else. Update soon!
venus100561 chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
*grins* Danny sparks your imagination, he explodes my imagination.

Might I suggest enabling anoynoumous reviews. Excuse the fact I can't spell.

Great plotline to this story.
Mina-chan AMD chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Mina: Interesting. I think you did a good job with writing this. Update whenever you can!
CelloSolo2007 chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
great chapter updatesoon please and thank you
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7