Reviews for Escaping
dragonchild25 chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
we need a story about dranzer and dragoon
Kidiu chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Awesome! And hillarious! Great job!
BloodMistress chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Funny.
Anomi chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
I enjoyed it very much , yup, I did, I did...I'm talking like Ducky from 'The Land Before Time' series...ya huh, I am , I am!...lol loved it
Doraigaa chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
I like how you put both Wolborg and Driger in there. (They're my favorite bit-beasts)
pemphetru chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
i think this is so adorable1! will there be an upadte, or must i content myself with dreaming of whatever they might do later? n_n
AnimeQueen48 chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
ROFLMAO That ending was so funny, I can't even breathe. As I said, I love your stories. The bitbeasts should switch like that more often. ~_ Maybe a sequal with another bit pairing or something.
dark-night-sky chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
WOW! mused! I liked the last bit, it was pretty amusing!

Keep it up!

Caoi .

Kitty-cat
PurrrfectPuss chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
OMG, OMFG, that was excellent (Gives Yazzy hug)it was great, wonderful, excellent and Tala Wolborg should have been the dominant one though.
Kiko cat chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
HAHAHAHA! poor poor tala but this is sp funny! Tala and rei are quite a sweet couple! i hope u write more on tala and rei bein together!
MikeyWaysgirl chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
hm weird but okay. Wolborg and Driger sitting in a tree, well not really a tree, since they didn't have any in Tala's blade
Subby chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
*_*

omg, that was GREAT! *0*

i love it
Vampirycent chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
That was disturbing beyond belief, but so sweet! The "Have they not heard of lubrication" comment really made me giggle. Bitbeasts in love... Aw! Little wolfy Tala is so cute. Tyson makes me laugh, poor confused kid! This was so cute and fluffy Lol, if not slightly weird _~

Angel
vIrteuxx chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
:] lol~~! i loved it~ it was great! poor tala though :P lol~! great coupling
SolitaireAikanaro chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Ha! That was funny. I really liked the ending...That must have been a surprise for Tala!