Reviews for Frozen in Amber
Kikai NekoChan chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
I love it, can you make it a story?
whimsical-elegance chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
aww... kagome still has her miko powers, isn't it?

this is so great, can you write about inuyasha?
Weaver.Of.Strange.Tales chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
Oh, my god what if I was going through the same thing? Anyways, stuff like that is best remembered and forgotten, there is something called forgiveness of oneself and of others. I really love this fic and your writing is awesome.
DocBevCulver chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Wow, that was sad, yet amazing. I really enjoyed reading it.
Anora-the-Dreamer chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Creepy. Who knows? Maybe the reincarnations have the same fate as the original soul. Sucks that not even dying allowed Kohaku to escape. It was very powerful, I was almost scared.
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Oh how sad, poor Kohaku. But I like it all the same. A very angsty story. Lovely.
Anna's pastime chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Lovely story about healing. Kohaku/Kentaro's interaction with Kagome was touching.
SolitaireAikanaro chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
This was really wistful, and kinda sad...I really hope one day he'll recover. Your style is excellent!
TheyMadeMeDoIt chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
I don't know what to say other than...that was amazing. Good job!
Audley chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Kohaku died and was reincarnated into Kagome's time, right? Just making sure I understood everything.

I like this. It was...insightful. Gives you a new perspective on Kohaku. A psychological look at him. He really couldn't be entirely normal because of all he's done, right? Poor boy.

Audley Psychological. Uh-huh. ::nods head::
Hououza chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Beautiful and quite haunting story.

Good luck & best wishes,

Seer of Spots chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Poor Kohaku. I like this story, it's so original, I don't think I've seen one along these lines before.
Sana ChiChi chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
whoa... did she just kill him? O_O
Rynnie chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
i dont really get it... how old is kagome supposed to be in this story? since she's the reincarnation of kikyo, then this guy's kohaku, but kikyo died "50 years ago" but kagome was born 15 years ago, so the age differnece is differnet right? kagome is older than the 15 year old she is in the original story, right? to be called higurashi san instead of kagome chan i mean... did that make any sense at all? i dont think so. heh heh.
sheenachi chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
aw poor kohaku i love it it is so sad