Reviews for Sanctuary
lovemya2000 chapter 4 . 6/23
I Don't Know No Evelyn. Bobby Is Awesome Lol
Gyp Dark chapter 9 . 9/5/2011
Was sorry to come to the ending! Love love love! Fantastic lovely Jack. Liked how Bobby was with him, and Jeremiah, and of course, Evelyn. Maybe she could've had a slightly more active role in it, but then, she is older by the time she fosters Jack! Anyway, loved how you did this, and the way the characters interacted, and everything. Excellent job! Thanks for writing this and blessed be!
Neferiti chapter 9 . 2/23/2011
Very interesting! Hope there will be more!
Abandon-Morality chapter 9 . 4/11/2010
Cute. Real cute.
Emily-Jade.x chapter 9 . 11/9/2009
This is really good so far, hope you update soon :)
juniper294 chapter 9 . 9/14/2009
great story. I love reading about Jack.
tearsXsolitude chapter 8 . 6/3/2009
pretty pretty pretty please update soon! ive read this story 3 times and im dying with antisipation please update soon!
YokoYuyGal chapter 9 . 4/30/2009
would love to see the rest of it
tearsXsolitude chapter 9 . 4/20/2009
I know you wanted to be finished with this story but im begging you please please please continue!
Dutch92 chapter 9 . 3/7/2009
Please continue this story! This is so awesome, i cant wait to see what happens!
chocolate rules chapter 9 . 12/7/2008
More please! This is a great story! I love it! And I can't wait to see Bobby teaching Jackie hockey :)

That's it ;)

~ CR ~
iolah chapter 9 . 12/5/2008
Very interesting. I really would love to see what happens next, so please update soon!
CodenameConundrum22 chapter 9 . 7/31/2008
i love it!
redrover1to1 chapter 9 . 6/28/2008
I'm new to your story and I'm really enjoying it. I must tell you I probably would have been aggravated if I'd been waiting since '05 to finish it :) The interaction between Bobby and Jack feels natural, like it would evolve into the relationship they had for the movie. I am curious why you made Evelyn in her early 60s when Jack first comes to live with her. She was only 65 in the movie and I get the feeling Jack had been there longer than 5 years. You have also chosen to make her character very hands off when it comes to Jack and her boys. I would like to see her intervene more with Jack and Bobby...Bobby can be a rough character sometimes. Those are just suggestions for you to read and ignore. I like everything you have done so far and look forward to more chapters in the future [hopefully sooner rather than later ;)]
klutzy-redhead chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
wow! i really like ur story :) please update soon! :D