Reviews for Charmed Carmen
BookwormExtraordinary chapter 31 . 4/11/2008
That *sob* was so *sob* sweet! *sob, sob, sob* And now, it's over! *sob, sob, sob, sob, sob, sob, sob* Did I overdo it? lol I really liked it. Keep writing!
EmiliosLoofah chapter 31 . 3/19/2007
Hey-

I do not think this story was too long! It was pretty damn good!

Great job, and I loved the ending. Well, not when Carmen had to die, but you get the picture!

LOVED your story!

EmiliosLoofah chapter 30 . 3/19/2007
God, I'm at the edge of my seat here!

T"wo-Bit didn’t know. But it was pointless trying to tell that to Mordred. So he did what he always did when all else failed: he lied."

"Trayakal was beyond horror or shock. He was now merely observing with mild interest the scene before him. He didn’t care who won or lost at this point, as long as he remained in a state of nonalignment." Damn good writing!

"He blinked and for a moment he could’ve sworn he’d seen the color draining from Carmen’s face, seen her limbs loosen, her body relax. A chill shimmied up his spine. She’s here, the thought crossed his mind, his Finder’s sense tingling." Holy shit!

“I didn’t have to,” Carmen said calmly. “Mordred was wrong about one thing. He couldn’t control all that magic within himself. He was already on the brink of an overload. That was just the last straw. It would have happened with any type of magic.” Sweet!

"And she was gone. Two-Bit felt a chill up his spine and in his chest as her spirit evaporated in the air. For a split second, he could feel a hand grasping his. He closed his instinctively, hoping futilely as he did so that her hand would really be there."

OMG-excellent! Onto the last one!

EmiliosLoofah chapter 29 . 3/19/2007
DAMN good chapter!

I do apologize it took me so damn long to read and review!

"I’m worse than Dallas Winston, he thought. I’m really going to hell now."

Two-Bit was blinking away real tears this time. He felt no embarrassment for crying, though. Only remorse. “I’m sorry,” he whispered, and slid the knife through her heart.

In the next few seconds, he took her hand. He could feel the pulse from her wrist throbbing against his palm, could hear it thumping in his ears like he could hear his own heartbeat underwater. Already it felt slow, shallow.

Her eyes closed. Two-Bit could see the thin blue veins through the translucent skin of her eyelids. Her lips tried to form words, but Two-Bit couldn’t understand a word. This shouldn’t happen so fast, should it? He didn’t break his gaze from her face, afraid to look anywhere else. He didn’t want to see her blood, though he could feel it seeping through his clothes, sticky on his hands.

Mordred saw it, however, as he burst into the room, and he roared in infuriation, but Two-Bit barely heard him through the tumultuous roaring in his ears. Mordred’s spell cut through him as Carmen collapsed, and somehow Two-Bit found himself on the floor, crying like a baby and desperately hanging on to Carmen, lifeless and cold beneath him.

VERY GOOD! God, I'm teary eyed here!

Onto the next chappie!

KelseyAlwaysKnows chapter 31 . 2/28/2007
Im crying right now. Great job...

dorkyduck chapter 31 . 2/12/2007
aw!sad. good tho...
treehuggerbarbi1 chapter 29 . 2/1/2007
Ahh! Please say you are going to update soon. I can't stand not knowing if shes actually dead. Please don't let her be. no :(
KelseyAlwaysKnows chapter 29 . 1/27/2007
OMG how could you do that? you are so evil!

dorkyduck chapter 29 . 1/26/2007
AW! That is so well...sad!
KelseyAlwaysKnows chapter 28 . 12/28/2006
Good chapter..update soon

kali
EmiliosLoofah chapter 28 . 12/10/2006
Wow!

Great chapter! OMG-I can't wait until the next one! I'm dying here!

dorkyduck chapter 28 . 12/2/2006
there has got to be something that will happento him for cheating! update soon
EmiliosLoofah chapter 27 . 11/20/2006
OMG! An update! SWEET!

“TV. Food. Sleep,” Two-Bit said. Another thought occurred to him and he grinned. “Blondes…”

“Excuse me, I resent that remark,” Carmen said irritably.

“Resent or resemble?” Two-Bit said. Carmen wanted to smack the smile off his face.

Ha ha ha ha ha! Good one there!

"Two-Bit swallowed hard. It doesn’t matter, he tried to reassure himself. I still live either way."

"But what about Carmen?"

This was a great chapter. Hm...you should end this story as you want to! After all, it's your story is it not? i say do what you want! That's what I do!

KelseyAlwaysKnows chapter 27 . 11/11/2006
I liked this chapter. I hope Carmen and T/B win. Keep going with the story!

KelseyAlwaysKnows chapter 26 . 11/6/2006
It is pretty good. I hope Carmen kicks his you-know-what!