Reviews for No Boundaries
Vicky chapter 26 . 8/22
I loved this story so much, it was really well written with a throughly thought out story line. I just really enjoyed reading it, so thankyou for writing it! :)
Anakin Skywalker chapter 2 . 12/23/2016
Anakin
Guest chapter 3 . 11/12/2016
After Padme told Anakin she was pregnant he was so happy.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/12/2016
Anakin was talking to Bail Organa about General Grevious and his evil plans. He couldn't wait to see Padme.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
Padme didn't want people to know who the father of the Baby was. She wanted to keep it to herself but she knew Anakin was the father of her Baby. She couldn't wait to tell Anakin but she wasn't sure how he was going to react to the news.
Jadaerys chapter 26 . 3/25/2016
I like it just bec. It has plenty of AniPadme mush. And yeah, if only ROTS had a happy ending like this one. Plot was good but there were some little distractions. The council's temperament, their reaction, their abilities. And sometimes I thought Padme was a bit OC. And most of all Yodas' speech. OMG, I even skip them! But aside from that it truly was good and now i'm off to your sequel.
Fizzydrop2000 chapter 12 . 10/3/2015
Hey just one thing I want to point out and am saying this not as criticism but as a general point that Bail organa couldn't raise Leia if he died
Honest Beauty chapter 26 . 8/17/2015
heartwarming story, i liked it. BTW Sola's husband is named Darred Janren Naberrie.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
Um, Padme was in her late twenties, she was 27
aya14902 chapter 26 . 5/3/2015
Awesome perfect story
Rascal chapter 10 . 12/12/2014
I love this.
Vivss chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
I wonder what is the age of Padme here... Cuz I thought she already was in her late twenties.
CrazyFangirl XD chapter 26 . 9/7/2013
I love this story! Can't wait to read the next one!
elijahlover chapter 26 . 6/30/2013
I love it I'm a sucker for family fluff and this fic is full of it! Fantastic writing brilliant twist of the original storyline xx
xSuperNovax chapter 26 . 9/21/2012