Reviews for Rhapsody Chapter Seven
Crow22 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
omg, that is such bullshit! Why isn't ther more when this is practically oozing potential rhapsody?
Reioko chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
That's the end? Are you kidding me? It was so good! But I didn't really... expect it to end that way... I wanted poor Draco to find his one true love in Sirius! Oh well... I still love it! This was an excellent story! Keep the fanfics coming!
Govnuk chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
Why can't anybody just let everything be perfect? You are a good writer, but I hate the end, me can and me will be childish about it. Me don't like sad end. Me not happy.
gabo0 chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Hi!

OMG.. the ending wa beautiful! I love the way they didn't finish the story like 'oh, I love you so much.. I'll be an auror now or Death eater if it's the other way around)'

I'd be dreaming of a equel as well.. I have some ideas in my mind . But, please, if you ever get the time and the will.. do write a sequel!

Please, I'm begging you .. I love this story. You did great job with the characters. Love the way it was written..

GaB
RaineArilan chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Aw man! Good story but damn!

The one DracoxSirius fic I find and it's not even really a DM/SB fic. Damn. That sucks.

But I really do like the fic. Draco and Sirius are both complex characters and you capture them well. I love the interaction...one of the reasons I like the pairing actually.

Question: Was the entire thing supposed to be underlined? Cause it makes it harder to read that way.

Oh well, update or sequel soon if you please.
Cold-Creature chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
YAY! (*Throws glitter about*)! Great chapter!

Poor Draco... God, Sirius needs his head kicked in... I can't believe Sirius would act like that... But it was still fantastic!

Well done!

RG
Deluze chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
WONDERFUL! Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!

I love this story! Draco's comment was great, and Sirius tripping was greater! I so love it!

Please make that sequel soon!

This is absolutely one of my favourites! D

Great job!