Reviews for Burn that Baby
Seira chapter 17 . 1/18/2010
Well...

There is a little problem. You can't understand german, right? Amd I'm not very good in englisch. I hope you can anyhow decipher my reviev. :-)

I read the story with the dictionary. It took days, but I think it has been worthwhile. I like your story.
jessika hopkins chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
I reeally like your story so far
Blood Scarlet Dark chapter 17 . 4/19/2006
i loved this story so much you are such a great author!
X-19A Infinite Justice chapter 17 . 2/27/2006
well I thought that this ending was a good one although I have a question do you plan on writing a sequel for this story :O ? cause I thought that it was a good story
Foggybrains chapter 17 . 2/20/2006
Oo! You know what? You deserve an award. Really, I'm serious. In fact, I think I'll make ya one. Compliments of the FBAC...

You've acomplished the inaccomplishable. You have written a Gundam SEED story containing fluff and special!

I really don't know what to say...besides that I'm rewarding you with the FBAC Silver Bulb Award.

You might see it tomorrow...And I want you to take a picture of it (from the front) and send it to me.

Anyways, since I feel crowded, I have to cut this review rather unpleasantly short... see ya!
Maruading Storyteller chapter 17 . 2/20/2006
Good story. I liked reading this and I hope you post more that are just as entertaining and great to read! Ja Ne!
Slightly Sinister Sinestra chapter 17 . 2/20/2006
You're ending it? NO! I don't want it to end! Write a sequel? Or a prequel? Pretty please?

Anyway, amazing chapter! Although the confrontation between Athhrun and his father could've been longer. Loved it anyway. And with this chapter, you've managed to convert me to Athrun/Kira. In case you didn't know, that means it was really well written! Thanks for the fantastic read, and please write a sequel? (Puts on puppy dog eyes.)
azna-azure chapter 17 . 2/19/2006
mou...i really,really gonna miss them. not so much asukira nowadays. bye bye asukira, bye bye burn that baby...(although i still didn't get it why did you choose that title..")

are you going to make another story like this? (please say yes! please say yes!XD)
LightofViolet chapter 17 . 2/19/2006
That is so sad that this story ended. It could have lasted a little more though. Altogether that was a very nice story. I hope to read more great fics from you.
X-19A Infinite Justice chapter 16 . 2/15/2006
this was a pretty good chapter :) even with the small cliffhanger :S I wonder how will this story turn out later on now that the plants have shown Genesis onto the playing field o.o
Maruading Storyteller chapter 16 . 2/12/2006
I Hope they kick ass!
Slightly Sinister Sinestra chapter 16 . 2/12/2006
Damnit, I hate cliffhangers. But besides that, I loved the chapter. The building of Athrun and Kira's relationship is so well written and really beautiful. I'm not a major fan of the pairing, but you're on the way to converting me. The plotline is also getting interesting. So please update? Please? Please x5?
LightofViolet chapter 16 . 2/12/2006
Interesting. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Foggybrains chapter 16 . 2/11/2006
Heh heh, Blasphemy. You like that word, don't you? I like it too, it's fun.

Aw, emotion shown only for Kira to see. You know what you need to do? Write LOTSA Athrun and Kira bits. I know you like to delve into your plot, but STILL!

But again, that's just me. But I'm sure I speak for alot of people out there, ya nut. I'm serious! There's alot of AsuKira nuts like me out there. LOTS.

Oh my gos, the GENESIS! What is it? A big gun? A BFG? Hmm? EEK a GUN! *hides* I hate Patto Zala. Yes...Patto... Just like I'm Stephg...A typo Laura made. Though I don't understand how the G got there. oh wait...it's by the H...
azna-azure chapter 16 . 2/11/2006
oh, yes! start the fight! (feeling over excited)

really, i'm not expecting the 'genesis' thing it was kinda a surprise for the readers (like me). very,very unexpected and loads of angst!

And the way you write went together with the flow of the story. (in some of the stories i read, things are moving too fast...)

Update soon, ne? can't wait for the ending!