Reviews for Perfect Angels
Oh my Rodney really is a bad babysitter :P
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Great story!
Dream Painter chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
LOL! Our poor, anti-social, horrible-with-people-particularly-kids guy!
Carinthe chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Just finished reading your story 'Misadventures in baby-sitting' and simply HAD to read this 'prequel'. I must admit I liked this one even more, because of the totally cute picture that popped into my head of Rodney sleeping in a pink lab coat with 4 kids draped around him... Aw... Thank you!
Shakia chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
ROFL! Totally hilarious :P Poor Rodney.
wefwafhgehahh chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
rofl I can so see him coming in, still and video camera in hand, going like, "Ok, where's the blackmail?" *beams*
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
are we sure Rodneys, asthma i think it was, would be able to handle tag. ;)
Hazeydream chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Brilliant story. I could just imagine this as an episode like Childhodd's End. McKay was hilarious in that one!
nebbyJen chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Okay, this one I really liked! Just adorable without being cutsie. I can picture the nap perfectly and love Beckett rushing in to see what's wrong.
Admiral Lily chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
LOL! Do we get to see what happens with the pictures? :D

Espiritu chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Ooh that's a hoot. McKay as a babysitter. And blackmail photos! Yes! Go Carson. I am sure John and Radek will find a very good use for them. Very nice.
PurpleYin chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Hehe, that's so good. Blackmail material indeed.
fififolle chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Funny and cute! How true that Rodney can sound ill sometimes when he is being sarcastic. I thought he did quite well, considering. You are most generous.
Belisse chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Aw that was nice. Rodney on a pink labcoat... that was good. Good Job!
Elisa chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Very Funny! Poor Rodney! Having to babysitting! Worst than Wraith sucking the life from your body! Glad you shared your story with us! Looking forward to seeing more from you!