Reviews for Maternal Instinct
AshAttack chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
It was amazing.

I loved it.
Zalein chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
I /really/ like this fic. It's a good, short read, and it shows a part of the story that I think is implied, but never really deepened on. I don't have much practice writing reviews, but I'm glad I read this, so I hope this says enough.

Again, I like this _ Keep up the good work!
Catrlgirl chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
GOOD love the flow of the fic maybe oyou could right onne were ross really has a baby
MilesTailsPrower-007 chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Yay! :D

I agree with you. Maria Ross seemed to try her best to provide assistance to the Elrics where possible. She almost had a motherly air about her. It was really sweet, I thought. Excellent job giving her some credit! :)
jaderaid chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
YAY for Maria fics! It's a shame that there aren't all that many of them out here. I always thought she was like the 'mother' influence for the Elrics, and this stated it perfectly, I loved it!

Jade Rhade
xXnumbertwoXx chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
yay! i luv this!
Trenchcoatgirl-Kyo chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
YAY! This was a good one. You're right, she doesn't have enough fics.
embeer2004 chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Hi there!

I liked this piece - thanks for sharing! The moment I saw Ross being all motherly of Ed I'd been hoping to see a fic such as this. I just loved that episode! ,')

Take care!

Hugs, Em
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
She does look rather maternal in that episode. good job
Erin Elric chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
I like it. Write more soon.
Avalon Estel chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
I think she deserves one. I absolutely loved her after episode 19. Great job, and the last line was perfect.
11 chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
Yay for Ross-centric fics! That was very good in my opinion; I really like the idea that Ross is like a mother to the Elric brothers, and I've had that idea for a good long time. Thanks for writing that; she needs more written on her and you did her justice with this. _
Purple-Meter-Eater chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
omg. wow, really emtional! GOOD JOB! :)
HagarenFanGirl chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Wow! That was awsome! You captured Ross' character perfectly!
Henrika chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Very nicely done. Good introspection on Ross. Keep writing!