Reviews for Memories of You
ChibiSilverShadow chapter 13 . 7/12/2010
Great story! I love how you keep going back to the past and then present. It flows so smoothly together and it keeps me on my toes curious of what you are going to tell next. Truely amazing! This is also one of the best about Harry Potter after the death of Voldermort. I hope you update soon. I really look for to the next chapters ahead. Keep up the great work. This story gives me so inspiration to write. :)
ryanunmole123 chapter 13 . 5/27/2009
Finally finished!

Such a good story,and how you set it!

Harry and Serena (Serenity *gigles*), are such a good couple!

Keep getting better and better, good luck!
Ryanunmole123 chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
THE BEST STORY EVER!

Seriously, this story is so good!

If this was a real book - I would SO buy it!
fleeting . white . feathers chapter 13 . 5/7/2009
Oh YAY! Thank you for updating, KD! I hope to see you next school year! ;P
serenity wayne chapter 13 . 4/5/2009
col
themoonmaiden chapter 13 . 4/5/2009
This is such an awesome story. It's nice that Harry finally gets another chance at happiness. I hope Serenity accepts and reciprocates his love. One question though: how come Serenity (or her friends) doesn't recognize Harry considering she's been painting him all this time? Did I just miss something? Anyway, hope you write more.
fleeting . white . feathers chapter 12 . 1/18/2009
Hi Miss! Luv ur story, keep updating! I am so totally hooked! U really are good with words, especially because of ur occupation, I guess! :P
Day chapter 12 . 5/13/2008
your story is amazing. please cotinue writing.
serenity wayne chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
great story

is not the typical love story that centers in hogwarts

i had the same idea, only they all worked at the ministry since their isn't a university in the magic world and it was a usagi/draco pairing.

but im too lazy to write it.
serenity wayne chapter 4 . 5/9/2008
great

but its muggle-born witch

not

muggle witch, that does not make sense

anyways great story
serenity wayne chapter 3 . 5/9/2008
great story i like it
Sora4801 chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Nice...What year does this take place in? Is serena coming in now? Is this Serena/Harry?
Sailor Pandabear chapter 11 . 6/22/2006
will serenity remember things now? will they end up together
MoonFace01 chapter 11 . 4/26/2006
o wow, this is so good! i hope you update soon, the suspense is killing me!
insanity-is-my-friend chapter 11 . 4/26/2006
I demand that you post another chapter soon! Please, because its so mean to leave it at this type of cliff hanger.