Reviews for Memories
brandy.copple chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
It would make a good story.
Alana84 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Wow, that was a pretty great one-shot, I loved it!

The character portrayal was great, as well as the interaction between Lisa/Jackson! It was also very well written!

Kudos!
Kaikamahine Mai Hawai'i chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
I like it, but I wish it were longer! :)
LizzyPop chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
"He was lost in her tenderness, her innocence. It was something he would always long for yet never have."

You nailed it. I think this totally sums up a big reason why Jackson is so attracted to Lisa. Good job.
SunsetOfForever22 chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
I guess, to put it in the most simple way, excellent fanfic.
deleted9 chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
I loved your redo of the bathroom scene! Red Eye was such a great movie. You should write more Red Eye fics!
trinity-matrix-13 chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Wow, I came on to fanfiction looking for Red Eye fics (I just saw the movie), but I couldn't find any and sso I settled for 28 Days Later stories. After I read your 28 Days Later fic I had a look at your other stories and oO! A Red Eye fic! Isn't life funny that way? Anyway, great job on this! It was well-written and I really do appreciate your attention to spelling and grammar, it makes the story that much better. Awesome job!

-Trinity

Memento Mori
blueyedtears chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
aw ... ohh i loved it so much ... it brought this funky smile to my face ... great job~
Chanel86 chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
That was one of the best Red Eye bathroom scene fics! So good! You definately gotta keep writing Red Eye fics! I love how you write both Lisa and Jackson!Please do another!
silentsister chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Wow, this is probably the most human portrayal of Jackson so far. I don't know about other people, but I am all for as many interpretations of this scene as possible, since every writer has a different take on it and the characters, so don't beat yourself up on account of that! All in all, a very interesting viewpoint and a good read. :)
DunnoHowToWrite chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
more more more!
Claire Hall chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Oh, this is interesting. Jackson's secrets. Yum!
Vita Venio chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Very nice. Job well done.