Reviews for Crosswords
Silvers45 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Oh... it's beautiful. The symbolism - Crosswords and letters - it's beautiful.
Lily13 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
DDDD
Narcissa-Weasly chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
This story is so good
Leaving-My-Mark chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Aww, poor Sirius. This is really sad but also very sweet and touching. It's lovely. I like how throughout the story, you give descriptions of Sirius based on a certain number of letters like one would when solving a crossword. The line, "but always an auror's eyes or hair, always a fellow prisoner's insane smile, and it's never -them-, never Remus or Lily or James come to take him away," is so sad.

But I like how you don't end it with him feeling sorry for himself, but rather determined to think of the little happy memories that he still has to keep himself sane and makes him determined not to give in.

Great job.
dork-with-glasses chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Fantastic fic. It's truly brilliant. I loved the idea and thought you wrote it really well. I thought Sirius was in-character and that you captured his emotions really well. It really was brilliant.
SugarCrumbs chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Beautiful . (:
Aqua Skies chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
I love this story. It's a lot like how I imagined Sirius in Azkaban, and you did an amazing job writing it. I felt some tears in my eyes, which usually only happens for Sirius anyways. Awesome job.
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Short but highly enjoyable.
The Glowing Mischief chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I like this story a lot. The Format was amazing. Keep writing!
Seriously Yours chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Oh Sirius! Why did JK have to kill him off? There was no reason!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Wow, I loved this story, nice work! Very beautifully written.
pensiveaddict chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Lovely! It's the simplicity of the memory...beautiful! I'm curious. What's the Slytherin quality in Lily?
uvvy chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Perfect use of repetition to create persuation and pattern.
Geek Squared 1307 chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
This is wonderful! It's so sad, but very realisitc to how I think Sirius' time in Azkaban would have been. In the end, it is hope that gets us through everything, after all.

G.S.1307
Duchess Winna chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Wow, you incorporated the theme of crosswords perfectly in here. I love this, it's angsty but I like how there's still that instinct of survival in him. Hauntingly beautiful.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »