Reviews for Skeleton Dancer
Guest chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
Yakima calls Maxima by his given name. Not by his surname like just about everyone else.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
No. The proper projectial for killing zombies is a shotgun. Then when you run out of ammo, you bludgeon their heads in with the stock.
Pfft. Machine gun. What are you thinking Kuwabara.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
Its a fun read so far but I just realized that everyone has the same voice. You write this like how /you/ talk, I'm guessing, so everyone reads the same.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Delightfully written, but "sounds" too British.
Gnos fo Ytinrete chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
"Of course not...I'm too busy primping". Hahaaaaaahahahahahahaaaaa. Ah, that was great. Bwahahaha. pfft. Haha. pfft...*giggle*

That is brill! Ah, one-liners. Love 'em.

Cheers,
Lili
NotLoggingIn chapter 17 . 12/27/2012
Too busy flailing. This was beautiful, there is NO yu yu hakusho fanfiction like that. It was like the show got extra episodes. Everything else is either humor ficlet or PWP but this is realistic (a little crack-y, but come on, the actual canon show is crack)
And then Hiei/Kurama
BUT IT WASN"T THE MAIN POINT
IT WAS JUST THERE
LIKE IT SHOULD BE
I CANT EVEN
AND
Hiei was so freaking in character you don't even realize how happy it made me every line and smirk and YUSUKE.
Him too. The end, where he was talking about the attractiveness of his companions? The noises that came out of my mouth were not human.
Bless you.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 17 . 11/24/2012
*claps*
BiblioMatsuri chapter 15 . 11/24/2012
Snowball effect. (I don't know if I mean the canon storyline or SD.)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 14 . 11/24/2012
Yukina is so cute - even when she's just frozen a small undead horde solid. She's very polite about it and all. Scary, scary demon girl.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 12 . 11/24/2012
Kurama is nice like pretty flowers are nice, right up until you notice you can't feel your hands and your lips are turning blue.

You have a very good grasp on everyone's characters. Bravo.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 7 . 11/24/2012
Oh, the mindscrewery...
BiblioMatsuri chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
You got Hiei to say "dancing purple kumquats." Nice job breaking reality, Fate VII.

I like Good Omens too!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
Do I want to know what doomfire tweed is? (Probably not.)

Your writing style is awesome. Every other thing is funny. I choked on water.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
I can't stop laughing. Also, Kuwabara is so naive. It's sweet, but kind of annoying.
GeEKy-nERd chapter 17 . 7/26/2012
You know...I was really hoping for Kuronue to make an appearance and save Kurama's butt against Karasu... Or even just for kicks. And the bets have been revealed! And still had me a bit confused...but that's okay. I adored the humor in this. I was expecting more of a...solid ending against the antagonists...but meh. It's okay. Though, great story. Really loved it.