Reviews for Seven Pointed Star
NegiYaoi-chan chapter 14 . 4/22/2011
I like it... you are really good, so you had better update this
Shannon Dee chapter 14 . 1/23/2011
Fantastic story that I hope you return to it someday soon.
Red One1223 chapter 14 . 1/28/2009
Dude(tte)...YOU MUST UPDATE THIS STORY! I can't wait for the next update!
Draeconin chapter 2 . 7/2/2008
I can see that things might become fairly confusing, what with 'our' Harry and Neville being replaced with strangers, and changing their looks and names as well. Sheesh!
Draeconin chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
From Wikipedia: Sídhe is an early Irish word for ancient burial mounds. In Celtic mythology, the sídhe are believed to be inhabited by spirits known as the Aes Sídhe or Daoine Sídhe (modern Irish, Aos Sí) - terms that can be interpreted as either "The People of the Mounds" or "The People of Peace".

There were also other names: Tuatha De Danaan (people of Danu) from Ireland; Tylwyth teg, from Wales; The Slaugh (The Host - unforgiven dead) from Scotland; People of the Hills, from Britain, and others.
Lachriel chapter 14 . 6/20/2008
I loved the rewrite. It's great to see you develop as a writer. (Now go rewrite more stuff - you know which one I mean.) Really, though, the whole thing just flows better and sounds better now. Was the real Luna in Slytherin before? Because I liked that.
NInjAlt chapter 14 . 11/26/2007
This is a very very good read but lacks updates like so many other good stories.
Daisydill chapter 14 . 11/7/2007
I love it! Very unique, and very well written!
Celtic-Dragon-89 chapter 14 . 8/14/2007
awesome story so far! Please update as soon as you can. It really is an aewsome story.

Write On!

Celtic-Dragon-89
Xoroth chapter 14 . 8/10/2007
Great chapter. A cool turn of events that's sure to take this story some place interesting and exciting.
Xoroth chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
An interesting start with some cool twists. It's pretty good
Mikee chapter 14 . 5/7/2007
What a fun story. I can't remember another non-human-Harry story that I've liked. Normally, I HATE original characters, but I've been ejoying the characters you've introduced. Oh, and I love what you've done with Severus. Keep up the good work.

I'm looking foward to seeing what you have planned next.

Thank you.
neighborsfirst chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
"Sidhe" is a human name too - "Hills". It is their later name. Before that, they were the Tuatha De Danaan. At least, I think that's how it went...

"Some sources describe the Sídhe as the remnants of the Tuatha Dé Danann ("people of the Goddess Danu"), who left Ireland to live in the Otherworld after they were defeated by the Milesians. According to the Lebor Gabála Érenn (The Book of Invasions), the Tuatha Dé Danann (also "Daoine Sídhe"), were defeated in battle by the mortal Sons of Míl Espáine. As part of the surrender terms the Tuatha Dé Danann agreed to dwell underground in the síde (singular síd), the hills or mounds that dot the Irish landscape. Each leader of one of the tribes of the Tuatha De Danaan was given one mound. Later, due to a corruption of the meaning, both the mounds and the supernatural entities became known by the same word: síd, then as the language changed over time, sídhe, sìth and sí."

Nor are they likely to call themselves the Fair Folk, or the Gentry, or things of that nature. Those are all basically human nicknames.
Misplaced Angel chapter 14 . 12/18/2006
update update update, please, im in suspence and its not fair. i luv your fic and you should keep on updateing.
battybatsy chapter 14 . 11/20/2006
I love this story, it is magnificent! It is beautifully written, and I will be looking very much forward to your next chapter. I am a little curious about Seifs father… Will we get to know who he is? (I like Mabs fascination with Salazar Slytherin by the way). Did you know that in the most Nordic languishes Fisk means Fish? Keep it up, is a great, no, marvelous story! :)