Reviews for The Hunter's Moon
sheeprock chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
Again, this is slightly confusing, but not as much as some of your others ; ) But I like it : )
crunchynoodles chapter 3 . 11/22/2010
woah, i haven't a clue what this is all about, but the writing is very pretty to my mind, so why not :) really is beautiful
Ikaru Sentinal chapter 3 . 5/10/2008
I really enjoyed this story, and I cannot wait for thenext chapter.

I only recently discovered the possibilitesof Luna and Voldemort/Tom (read, yesterday) and I am already obsessed. I plan on reading most of your fanfictions.

This one is very interesting, and it will be interesting to see how it comes full circle.
Cranberry Scoop chapter 3 . 1/14/2008
You write amazing Luna. How come you're not doing Potter fandom anymore? YOU SHOULD.

It's beautiful, as always.
Majestically Mystical chapter 3 . 8/21/2007
I like it! Unfortunately, you haven't updated in a year and a half.

Maybe you will... soon?
ginnyrules2 chapter 3 . 5/17/2007
Well done Jess. I really liked it. I can't wait for more. Mai reccomened the fic to me when we were chatting on Yahoo tonight. It sounds like Tom is going to posess her, to make sure that she says the right things. Should be interesting. Let me know when you write more, because I want to read it.

-Steph
Celia chapter 3 . 4/4/2006
I love how you portray Luna. The storyline's great too.
rory chapter 3 . 4/3/2006
This chapter is very interesting. I would really like to see where this is going. However, the interaction between Luna and Tom in Chapter 3 isn't as strong as a connection as the one in "A Little Lunacy"-the Luna/Tom relationship in "A Little Lunacy" is simply magical.

But this story is still very good and I hope you update them soon!
blonde satan chapter 3 . 4/2/2006
This is freakishly awesome! I'll be counting down the days until you have a next update! Wonderful work.
Just Silver chapter 3 . 4/2/2006
it's lovely, really. i adore how you write luna.
Midnight Blossom chapter 2 . 4/2/2006
The story is really intriguing and I love the way you write the characters.
rory chapter 2 . 3/1/2006
This just keeps getting better! One part confuses me though: What did Luna mean by, "I could write on you, cover your body and make you real"?

So, Voldemort's coming. I wonder which one, young Tom or older Tom. Maybe both?

This is a great story. It's different from "A Little Lunacy," but they're both brilliant.

Please continue!
Professional scatterbrain chapter 2 . 2/28/2006
Such an interesting fic; all these layers and layers of understanding and of confusion. Somehow, Luna and Draco swing from sanity to insainty; with Draco seemingly the most damaged out of the two of them despite his standing in the winning side so to speak. I really did enjoy reading this chapter, as it once again made me question the character of both Luna and draco
rory chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
I can't wait to see where this goes! I really like TR/LL and DM/LL is pretty nice too.

Please update soon!
xOxSamantha chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
I'm not sure that I really understand where this is going but I'm hooked on learning. So please update it!