Reviews for Apologize With Flare
HorsemanOTA chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
This was a good read. I look forward to the next.
phashaline chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I loved it! I loved how it wasn't mushy AT ALL congratulations on making the characters attracive but believable :)
starr1095 chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
ha ha that was funny iloved it rally good
Achemist-chan chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
You're amazing. I loved it. D

And I loved Ricky. xD I really do.

“I know I’m a hot piece of ass and everything..."

and

"'Oh shit is right, my friend,' Ricky patted Danny’s shoulder. 'Oh shit is right.'"

Those were the most /epic/ lines, /ever/.
omgmyyouth chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
So very cute.

*adds to favs*
Serena chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
I really liked this! Very well written and all around great story! _
lilpunkrocker101 chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
I love ricky! my favorite part was when you find out that he is gay! I freaked out! I love gay guys!
kikyo AND terra AND palina AND aoyamaAKAmark are bitches and should rot in hell chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
You don't even need critisism, your already perfect!
Madame Band Geek chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
-whoops-

This was... adorable. (Jeez, I hafta get a new word) I thought it was one of the cutest things that I have ever read, and ,you guessed it, instant favorites material!

-animeobsessed3191

P.S. I adore Ricky. If you get me a thesarus I'll love him even more.
Frodo01228 chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
That was so cute!
Fey Phantom chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
That was so cute! Love the karma thing... hee hee. Anyway, Danny serenading her... THAT was great! Anyway, needless to say, I really enjoyed it! Very well written and a pleasure to read.

Fey
Spiffy McFloogan chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Lol! I LOVED IT! I enver heard that song though, is it good?

Well... this is a favorite!
Veritas Found chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Dude. That's just...dude. XD favlove
ZT chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
-Squeals- xD I loved it, seriously. Ricky seemed like a great character too, and obviously he helped my favorite halfa out with his relationship issues. :D Although I know it's over, and this was a one-shot, it's good to know that Sam and Danny are finally together.

x3 If only that'd happen on the show, although the infamous creator of DP wouldn't let that happen for a long time.

But that's what fanfiction's all about, doing the undo-able, and creating the impossible. :) I really did enjoy this. :D I'll be reading more of your fanfiction soon. So until then, ciao!
Emria chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
this is a tight story im glad u wrote sincerly emria