Reviews for Like Spring
Tobi Uchiha-chan chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
wow, esto es simplemente, hermoso. Me causo una mezcla de emociones: Tristeza, alegría, felicidad, ansiedad... Esta historia de seguro ira a favoritas .
Atte: Tobi Uchiha-chan.
random716 chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
Aww. This is beautiful. It's a shame there's just a handful of this pairing. I feel this ship could sail in to many potentials.
Sabie0521 chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Please make some more haku/hina fics!
EnigmaOfTheNight chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
That was poignant and moving. Great job.
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Very heartwarming.. lovely work. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Haku and Hinata are my two favorite characters, and I am actually a big fan of this pairing. This is amazing, and is one of my favorites that I hav read on this website, and it was so sad. Please write more hakuhina!

-the girl who wished she had a fanfic account
MIMIPEPE chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
aww, how cute! Love it!
Acumichi chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
That was so cute loved it
animelover00094 chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
ARE YOU GONIG TO CONTINUE THIS PLEASE DO! JUST FOR THIS YOU ARE THE BEST AUTHOR IN THE WORLD XDD
tsunade -hime123 chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
i really really love this story. please please make more hinata and haku stories. if you do then you are the best:)
n0-n0 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Beautiful-sniffel-
UfailATlifenowDIE chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
brings tears to my eyes. very touching
Domini-chan chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
So... Pretty... I'm hooked to this pairing now... ... I now love HinataxHaku... Must write a fic for them... Thank you for opening my eyes... And for sharing this beauty and your talent... I'm grateful... TTvTT...
LURVEuALL chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
personally i think you should write more a lot more this was very good
miseryxcompany chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
i think there should be a sequel to this, its just simply amazing! it almost brings a tear to my eye...hinata X haku is just a beautiful pairing, and just like some guys last words were when he got injected by his nurse "Beautifully done."

-do not ask why i put that last part of my review, i just randomly thought of something i had read yesterday, it was a book on famous last words and tombstone humor. yeah, so dont ask.