Reviews for Suffer the Little Children
Organic Donut with SPRINKLES chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Wow. That was really nice. For dealing with Inuyasha and Kikyou, most people write about the pain after she sealed him. Its nice to read a story about a different pain and even how it can connect two people. Awesome story. Not many people can capture this tormented and bitter relationship. I don't even think I can.
bubblygoo chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Really great fic. I feel for Izayoi the most...
Killshea KavaniCandelabra chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
I love it. Much.
The Library Angelus chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
Oh, Reiku-san, woe are the children living in utter despair. - cackles maniacally - Inuyasha and, that's a love personifying tragedy. Too bad, enjoy the moment, darling kids!

P.S. I liked this! Haha. Knew I'd find a way to insert a semi-coherent thought somewhere. _
zephyrocity chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Everything you write is so wonderful. :Adds this and you to favourites:
ManonLeChat chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
I was going to nominate this for best backstory in the Shikon Awards, I wrote up a nice and pompous "reason for nomination" and then I saw that someone had beat me to it! :D Since I never did leave a review for this fic (yes, I am an a$$) I'm going to post what I was going to say at the Shikons here, and hope that you win the category. (In case it isn't clear below, I think this is wonderfully written!):

This one-shot portrays the hard "growing up" years of Inuyasha and Kikyou through a series of short but evocative snapshots. Simple but vivid images stand out, such as a "little Kikyou" crouching and the waning power of the Inu no Taishou being 'turned to shadow' by time. Hints of complex and intriguing relationships between the characters-such as Inupapa and Sessmom, Sessmom and Inuyasha, Kaede and Kikyou-are deftly implied by the author.

Best, Manon. _
Artful Amanuensis chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
Well done! I love a good oneshot, and this one was fabulous. Very well written, and beautifully portrayed. Keep up the excellent work.
Amara Anon chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
This is great. *adds to favorites*
fallenangel7583 chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
wow. that was REALLY well written. props for the thinking behind it and the detail of the breif excerpts from the characters lives. very very well done.
Caitriona chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
Fabulous Oneshot!

Shoomy2003 chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
Lovely yet again! I liked how you tied the two together and gave them both a past. It was fabulously written. Great job!
Untamed Melody chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
This is really amazing story. I love the way you convey how Inuyasha really cares for "Mother" and the way he feels about Izayoi. Its surpirising that many people make Sesshoumaru's mother the evil one but here you delved deeper and made it very becoming and so beautiful. Its interesting how you make "mother" forgive Inu no Taishou but not Inuyasha yet still care for him deeply enough that he calls for her when his with his actuall mom. Anyways i trully love this fic and hope you make more stories like this.
justlonely chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
that's a great story. i like it. _
fallen angel chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Nice. Very nice. This is so incredible... you've got everything perfect. Amazing job.
Saoirse Robinson chapter 1 . 9/9/2005

This is a dime of a story. Very perceptive, deep, true to the characters, and yet you break away from the bindings of canon and into your own creative arena when it comes to their stories.

Parallel is very nicely done, very clear and concise and sophisticated. The curses and blessings transitions are original and effacacious. I simply love your sytle, the way it feels and sounds. Devices used are very balanced and complement the overall mood of the prose, hopeless at the beginning and hopeful at the end.

I enjoyed this immensely. It's one of the best pieces i have read in a while, and it makes me so happy to pick a needle out of a hay stack.

Keep Writing If You Enjoy It,