Reviews for Reality Sets In
bfox1973 chapter 5 . 12/10/2012
I see nothings happened on this is a long while, I just found it and would love to see a conclusion . . .any chance?
Story tracker chapter 5 . 8/27/2006
please update! PLEASE!
angryteabag chapter 5 . 3/14/2006
Oh, ive liked quite a few of your stories, but i love this! Where is the rest!

love jeni

Caia chapter 5 . 2/16/2006
I had read this chapter before. I have no idea, though, why I hadn't reviewed it!

I liked it... I noticed things that made me laugh that I hadn't noticed before...

I hope you go on with this fic!
Joy chapter 5 . 10/12/2005
I love this story! It has my face grinning ear to ear, not to mention all the laughing out loud that I'm doing. Don't stop now. I must know what the next chapter will be like.
scififreakmi chapter 5 . 10/2/2005
wow this story is amazing, and i really hope you update it soon!
kursk chapter 5 . 10/1/2005
Good chapter, although IMO you could use more simple games, in order to avoid the explanations.

I also hope that well see more WH staffers invited to the show.

Update soon.
Swift Quill chapter 3 . 9/24/2005
Hi again, I just got your response: Australia. I live in the US (figures, doesn't it), and while I like it here, my absolute FAVORITE place in the world is Australia, especially Brisbane on the east coast. I personally live in Carlisle, Massachusetts, near Boston.
Swift Quill chapter 4 . 9/23/2005
Hi, me again. Great work, I REALLY love this tory, and I was very disappointed when you released such a small amount... :-( Oh well, I guess I'm like this...also, I'm posting the next chapter today...THE ONE YOU HAVEN'T YET READ! Have fun with it!
Caia chapter 4 . 9/23/2005
I can't believe the housmates are not curious enough to ask a little more about Josh and Donna's jobs! Please, go on soon, I can't wait for another update!
Swift Quill chapter 2 . 9/20/2005
Hello again. It's weird that we have so much in common! Where do you live? Anyway, I hope to write other pieces later, and after all, this is gonna be a series. I love your writing and...look up to it. And by the way, just so you have something to look forward to, there will be some JD in my story...
Swift Quill chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
This one is SO cool. I really love it; it shocks me that you are pretty much new to this...anyway, I'm publishing my first one today. Remember, I'm the one who wrote the one about Toby missing the bomb. When you read it, you had access to at least 5 chapters that accidentally all got mushed into one chapter...sorry, but you'll have to wait for me to catch up, as I'm posting them 1 by 1 all over again. I just recently figured out how to actually submit a story... :-) Anyway, keep up the excellent work, and, oh, I have a question for you. (You can put your answer in if you review my story.) How did you get into the West Wing? It's not really a kid's TV show, more adult. My mom started watching it a ton, so I did a few times, and I loved it! ('Specially JD, so cute) Great job, update soon!
Thunder Demon chapter 4 . 9/19/2005
That is really mean. Eh, Sam going on the show? Yeah, I can see him really embarrasing the two. ANd if nthey were to find out, and CJ were to find out about the little chat they had, well, the WW wouldn't be the same ever again. Isn't there something about cruel and unusual punishment?

Okay, seriously, enough with the dancing around the * bush. It's great! Nice cliffhanger. I cannot wait for the next chapter.
shanj chapter 4 . 9/19/2005
LOVING THIS! can't wait for more.
Joy chapter 4 . 9/18/2005
I am really enjoying this story even though I have never watched 'Big Brother'. I can't wait for your next installment!