Reviews for After All These Years
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
aw, that was so sweet. A wonderful epilogue to Under the Weather
HeadingNorth chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
*opens and closes mouth, wondering what to say* That... that was a great follow- up to Under the Weather. Yay! I had no urge to puke this time! (I'm sorry if this review is of late. It took me FOREVER to find this fiction. Thank you so much for mentioning the title in the reply you sent.)
Randa-Chan chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Cool! Guess I got my wish. ) Very nice Zig zag. Good to see Hiko make an appearance too. I would have like a little further interaction but that's okay. What I read was enough for me.

Cheers!

Randa-Chan*

P.S. Should be posting a new 'Rurouni Kenshin' fic and a chapter to the other one I have tonight so feel free to check 'em out if you want. I'd be honoured to get your opinion but I'mo kay with whatever you decided.
CrystalMind chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
*applaudes*

It's nice to see that Kenshin and Hitoshi have met one another again, on good terms this time. I have to admit, though, that I laughed a little when he saw Hiko. It was just so perfect. I can only wonder what he would have heard had he decided to go back, but I'm ok with that. It was the perfect ending.
Kokari chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
that was so good! mainly focused on hitoshi and that5's rare, i liked how u incorporated Aoshi -it was aoshi right?- at the end. it was a good follow up kinda wished managed Kaoru somehow... but that's just me!_!

keep writing !
moeru himura chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Yes! Thanks for this fic! I was looking for this kind of resolution in Under the Weather. I wanted Hitoshi and Kenshin have their last talk, without threats from each other. It was short, not so much words were said between them, but it gave the drama it needed. I just love it!:P
Alolynn chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
is this story going to stay in the view of Hitoshi...? I really enjoyed this story's predicessor(i know i didnt spell that right...;;) and look forward to this one. please update soon.
lirance chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Like omasuoniwabanshi said, it's nice for Kenshin to meet old enemies who don't want his head I really like this one-shot, it just fits in perfectly with Hitoshi's character and the issues that he faces.
Mustang Spirit chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
Loved it! Loved it! Loved it! That's all I can say... and it pretty much sums up my feelings.

# -Shadow Wolf of the Blue Moon - #
Kenshin'sorrow chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
That was wonderful! Very touching! Adding Hiko was a great idea, and Hitoshi being grateful to Kenshin b/c now he is able to live and have his own family, that was a fantastic ending. I really enjoyed reading this, it is a nice conclusion for Under The Weather, really heartfelt. Until next time!

TTYl,

Kenshin'sorrow
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Awesome one-shot! What a great epilogue to "Under the Weather"! It resolved Hitoshi's regrets and need for forgiveness while giving Kenshin a glimpse into his past enemies' guilt over their actions (what a refreshing change from having past enemies show up and want to challenge him to yet another duel to the death!).

Having Hiko show up towards the end was a nice touch as well, as was Hitoshi's gratitude over being able to enjoy his family, and being thankful to Kenshin for that gift. This was a thoroughly satisfying ending! Very good job!
Nekotsuki chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Hey look! I remembered to review! But... darn it, where's the torture? Aw man, you've let me down. Despite beta-ing this I was SURE you'd have snuck some in when I wasn't looking. (No, really.)

*grin*

But actually, it's nice to see you can do fics that don't revolve around hurting Kenshin at all. And your writing continues to improve. So there!
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
What a nice follow up to "Under the Weather." I really enjoyed your Hitoshi character. I love the idea of them meeting in the graveyard before Hiko gets there. A little extra balm for Kenshin's soul as he finally gets some absolution from a former fighter.
tsumesgirl05 chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
good story. it said alot even though it was short.
lolo popoki chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Aww... what a wonderfully upbeat little one-shot! I enjoyed getting a chance to see what had happened to Hitoshi, and seeing them meet again :) I liked the Hiko cameo too; that was a nice touch :D