Reviews for Never Fear
KO'ed chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
This is great, especially for a one-shot. It's really cute and sweet. You described it well without going overboard.

Fantastic job. -Favorites-
Anime DoRkStEr chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Aw... that was so cute! Good job!

Go Neji and Tenten! WO!
aphinitea chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
I never told you this, but I really did love the ending!Description is lovely as always...hope you keep writing girl, because you're definitely an addition the graet authoresses out there!
Winter Devil chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Go NejiTen! haha...

That was really sweet!

Hoping to see more from you!

Au revoir~
Only Secret chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
*sighs* at the totally NejiTen goodness. That's wonderful, like I told you how it would turn out! Totally in character...and sweet and adorable moment! I'm Lovinng it! *grin* So, girl, write more, or you'd regret it when i come back! Is that understood?

thanks for dedicating this shot for me. *sniff* You're such a great friend! I'll dedicate my next Nejiten to you and the 'Dandelion' to you guys for helping me and supporting me (esp. w/ the plum bit!) I'm done!

Btw, you might want to accept anonymous reviews too! Not many people bother to sign in! And it'd definitely increase your reviews, which you deserve them for this piece! I'll ttyl!
Nara Barb chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
I loved it! NejiTen is my favourite pairing and I liked Neji's way to "express" his feelings a lot.

Keep on writing! :)
Crystalazer chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Squee! Much love to the NejiTen pairing!

I like Neji's logic. Keep writing! _