Reviews for Killer Dancer
GryffindorPrincess134 chapter 23 . 8/24/2012
LOVE IN ice i am dying to read it pls publish soooner and read my fanfics too okay.
Emi2011 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
will you ever return to this story? i want to know what you have in store for it lol
Emi2011 chapter 23 . 4/10/2012
so, it's still 2012 and i want to know what happens next :) please update, i'm sure a lot of people would love for it to happen :D
Emi2011 chapter 22 . 11/18/2010
i'm sorta confused on this chapter. what was the favor asked of hilary? also what was going on with kai? i know he was drunk, but i was getting soo confused. a reply would be much appriciated. :)
kono yona usotsuki chapter 23 . 2/12/2009
i didnt quite get the last chapter care to elaborate?
5namida chapter 23 . 8/20/2008
I like this chapter. _ I wouldn't mind if the rating goes up a little... Hehehe. Anyway, update soon.
Amanita Virosa-Amaranthus chapter 23 . 7/7/2008
Oh..I LOVE IT! lol, please update soon!
cute-nekojin-kitty94 chapter 23 . 7/3/2008
o poor hils...update soon plz
NEVERMORE DARKNESS chapter 23 . 6/19/2008
wha... im confused.

u updated the chapter.

try to update soon
December Prodigy chapter 23 . 6/18/2008
I cannot believe you left such a horrible cliffhanger! lol (horrible meaning, i really wanna know what happens next! lol)

That chapter was AWESOME! and sorry i'm probs reviewing this late but i haven't checked my e-mail in a few days...and i don't know y i didn't read the chapter b4 this 1...but that chapter was awesome too!

I hope you update soon, cos' i've missed reading your stories!...anyway great writing! i really like your description of things...its really really good! anyway gd luck with the next chapter!
December Prodigy chapter 21 . 6/18/2008
...i don't know if i've reviewed this chapter before or not...but its been so long since i last read this story that i thought i'd recap lol. I love this chapter!its really good especially the kai/hil scene !

oh and i think i should mention that i'm gonna try and catch up with all your other fics too...i've missed fanfiction so much...but i plan on continuing my fics soon...i hate GCSE's lol.

Anyway keep up the brilliant writing!
Forbidden-Hanyou chapter 23 . 6/17/2008
That was SO awesome! Plz update! I really hate cliffies! I swear, it's been a LONG time since I've gotten so worked up over a fanfic...plz update ASAP so I(and everyone else) can find out what happens. I love how you keep Hilary in those really tight situations. Most of the writers don't rly let hilary get seriously hurt. I kinda like it when she's hurt. Why? So that kai can save her all the more.
Nubia chapter 23 . 6/16/2008
I am not going to make any assumptions, create my own opinions, and think to much into it. I am simply going to read and maybe later I'll think. I am glad you are doing fine. I don't know if your school is over but if it is or is ending soon. I hope you can communicate with both Stella and I.

I don't have much to say for the chapter. Like I said at the beginning I'm not going to do anything to it...although it seems like Haleigh was the copy to begin with. New developments I would say and I disagree with Rei regarding the last chapter when he was speaking with Mariah.
sky d chapter 23 . 6/16/2008