Reviews for Expectations
moms5thchild chapter 15 . 12/18/2005
Okay... I've been waiting patiently... picking out names and knitting little booties (Okay, a friend of mine is pregnant so they'll have a good home) Surely you're going to send something this week as a Christmas present from little Samantha and Sydney. Or Elizabeth and Elspeth. Or Constance and Comfort or whatever the Hell you name the little ankle biters.

Please... send it son

P.S. I like what you did with Marty and Shannon. They will make an interesting addition to your BJ universe. The growing admiration between Jim's father and himself is nice to see too. Also Bradley being a miniture Uncle Jimmy works in so many interesting ways. Marty will never get away from Dunbar now, and those blue eyes will actually follow him around. Now, if we could have a nice mate for Karen and Tom the world would be perfect.

Happy HoHoHo
purplegiggle chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
please update soon! :)
kt chapter 15 . 12/3/2005
Thanks for another chapter of this wonderful story! I can't wait for the rest!
kristen chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
I love this story! It's very well written. I can't wait until the babies come.
purplegiggle chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Great story, I'm always checking to see if you have updated! Keep it up great story! The fanfic for this show is way better than the show itself! That means... you rock!
purplegigle chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
please keep writing I love this story!
moms5thchild chapter 14 . 11/13/2005
I love this story. Each time you send in a new chapter I positively jump for joy. I can always picture in my head the wonderful word paintings you write. I see Artie and Pete, Dean and Marty and I see the new characters you've created, imagining them much as Jim Dunbar must. I can't wait for the birth of the girls. I don't know why I keep giving them virtue names in my head, maybe it's because of the growth you've given Jim and Christie and all about them in this piece.

Keep writing, I wait impatiently for more.
Carol chapter 13 . 11/2/2005
I've been reading Expectations and each chapter gets better. The insight, the realizations that keep occurring and the interactions between Christie & Jim. I have always thought Christie is the most difficult to portray and you have really gotten into her head; in fact, you have gotten into all their heads! Now with these last two chapters, Marty having empathy! Oh, how so important! Marty realizing, finally... And Shannon, maybe now she'll be the sister Jim remembers. I cannot wait for more! It's beyond wonderful!
rducasey chapter 10 . 10/5/2005
So happy to check today and see a new chapter. Another gem. So true to the characters. I loved it. Not only does Jim have to get it all day on the job, but also from family members in his own home.
moms5thchild chapter 10 . 10/5/2005
There you go, impressing me again. I seemed to find myself in Jim's point of view this time. It almost felt like I was conjouring up memories of people than looking at them. I don't know how you managed this, b ut I am truly in awe of your talent.

I've been waiting for more chapters and wait still for the rest of the story.

PS

I personally think Gigi needs to go to a residential care facility.
Christina chapter 10 . 10/5/2005
that was realy cute
Becky chapter 10 . 10/5/2005
I hadn't been on FanFiction in a long time and came across your story today. I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed it and look forward to more chapters.
Christina chapter 9 . 9/27/2005
good
longlashes chapter 9 . 9/27/2005
You've done it again - blown me away - so many new dimensions to this chapter - the sister, the doubts, the acceptance - so well done! I'm not sure there is anything left to say except KUDOS! I think this one has been living in you for a while - you just needed the outlet to bring it to life - and you've found it.

LongLashes
icuryy chapter 9 . 9/27/2005
Beautiful as usual. I really love the brief Terry moment. I hope you will delve into that issue sometime later if at all possible.
57 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »