Reviews for Expectations
moms5thchild chapter 8 . 9/25/2005
Every time I read this story, I come away with even more of an understanding of Jim and Christie Dunbar. You have managed to breath life into the characters and put them in totally realistic situations.

I especially like that fact that Christie forgets Jim is blind occasionally. I think this really shows how their life together is 'normal'. The very fact that blindness is not the pivot point that their world revolves around, but is simply part of the whole shows acceptance is real.

I hope the babies aren't croupie, super poopie or all the other things that make new parents nuts. But that probably isn't reality either.

Keep the chapters coming.
Christina chapter 8 . 9/25/2005
cant wait for the next chapter
ktom chapter 8 . 9/24/2005
Wonderful fan fic! I can't wait for the next chapter!
pianowoman18 chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
This fic is so good! Please continue! I love reading about this part of Jim's life - with his own expectations and insecurities. Can't wait for future chapters!
LongLashes chapter 8 . 9/22/2005
What else is there to say about this story that hasn't already been said? It is wonderfully written, full of depth and emotion, and elicits such a connection with Jim as he wrestles with his own thoughts and insecurities. I adore the characterization of Cara and her relationship with Jim, establishing such a strong connection to someone who knew him before. This is, by far, one of the best fanfics I have ever had the pleasure to read. Looking so forward to Chapter Nine.
Christina chapter 7 . 9/19/2005
djforbj chapter 7 . 9/17/2005
loving this story too...makes you laugh and cry.

keep up the good writing!
LongLashes chapter 7 . 9/16/2005
I don't know how you are doing it - it's like you've left your shoes at the front door and stepped foot into Jim and Christie - absolutely remarkable. And all the little twists in the progression - imaginative! I have so enjoyed this story from first paragraph to now - can't wait for the next installment!

Karen Price AKA Dunbarslady chapter 6 . 9/14/2005
This story is soo good, I was looking for a fic. with Jimmy as a dad. I would like to punch his mom and dad in the face with their thoughts and remarks. Great job and keep it coming
christina chapter 6 . 9/12/2005
great... luv it .. cont.
icuryy chapter 5 . 9/12/2005
Again wonderfully written... I treasure every detail of the story and the subtle humor as well :-) :-)... Love the "you guys find my wardrobe so fascinating" comment in Chapter 4! (excuse my paraphrasing :-)
LongLashes chapter 6 . 9/12/2005
I don't know what else to say, except that I think this effort is absolutely incredible. You have managed such a natural flow to this story. It is so well written, so well presented and it keeps us in anticipation of the next chapter. EXCELLENT as usual!
icuryy chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
I've read all your stories and truly love them. Beautiful writing and story structure. Thank you for sharing your talent with us! Keep the stories coming!
Christina chapter 5 . 9/10/2005
oh so cute... hope u contuine
hoosier chapter 4 . 9/9/2005
I have just loved this story! Having Galloway back is especially rewarding-this man is so wise. And having Jim-I don't want to say "embracing his blindness"-but learning new ways to cope, ie: with his nephew,learning there are ways he can "see". Fantastic!
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »