Reviews for Expectations
Karen price chapter 4 . 9/9/2005
This is by far my favorite fan fic. You have the wording of the show down perfectly. You encompassed Jim's and Christies emotions beautifully. Very well written and I can't wait to see Jimmy as a daddy.
christina chapter 4 . 9/7/2005
i hope u update realy soon this is becoming very good
Misty-J chapter 4 . 9/7/2005
Great chapter. I am really enjoying this story. You have done a terrific job of getting the characters. I can't wait for more.
longlashes chapter 4 . 9/7/2005
So well done, again! You have started us on a fabulous journey into new territory with the Dunbars - and the images you have managed to create with your words are so strong, so visual and so touching! Truly a fabulous read.
christina chapter 3 . 9/5/2005
that was a great chapter cant wait for another
longlashes chapter 3 . 9/5/2005
Please keep it coming - this is excellent - both in content and presentation. Wonderfully written, there is a natural flow between the characters that is so true to what we knew of them each week. And the little twists to this new journey keep us waiting and wanting more. Looking so forward to the next installment.
christina chapter 2 . 9/3/2005
another great chapter hope u update soon
djforbj chapter 2 . 9/3/2005
this is really get to the heart of the situation...great feeling to the story...
LongLashes chapter 2 . 9/3/2005
No let down here with Chapter Two. The tables are turned a bit, withdrawing the focus from what Jim thinks is the most important issue to what Dr. Galloway perceives to be the issue - Amazing job. I love Dr. Galloway's line, "Did it ever occur to you that I learn the most about you from what you don't say?" So true. Keep it coming!
rducasey chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Thanks for a wonderful fanfic. More seasons of Blind Justice could have brought the Dunbars through so much and you have helped us realize that. I love the emotion and all of Jim's insecurites and especially how Christie kept reassuring him by telling him that he would know his child like no one else. That was beautiful. I hope we get more.
djforbj chapter 1 . 9/2/2005 really hit the mark with this one...

super...keep writing.
christina chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
!wow i realy luv this and cant wait to read more!
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4