Reviews for Brother, Oh Brother
Guest chapter 2 . 1/20/2019
Loved the story!
sara wyatt chapter 2 . 11/2/2017
thank u for this! this easily will fall in to an instant favourite classic, perfect little RukaxMichi rom-com
sara wyatt chapter 1 . 11/2/2017
dude Im not at all far in but i already know I love this!
Hotaru tomoe chapter 2 . 9/13/2017
Esa haruka es un sinverguenza le quito la prometida a su hermano pero quw bueno que a pesar de todo le perdona y su madre es una persona agradable .me encanto la historia pero fuen muy corta.
samirasama cullen chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
You... you are the personification of evil.
I liked it!
I'll read you! I promise you!
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 2 . 9/25/2014
Love this.
Still can't get over the "violin hickey" thing. LOL
Rose-Aki chapter 2 . 9/10/2014
I completely loved your story :)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/11/2014
Wow, one of the best stories I've read in a while. Thank you! I loved it!
DA chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
Years reading your stories on other sites, and it is the firts time I find this other jewel of yours. Just when I thought you couldn't blow me away anymore, you do once again.
oki chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
the scene in the antechamber was hilarious! even though it's kinda hard imagining a childish Haruka, i didn't mind at all and actually found it cute :)

and lastly, am i the only one here that wants this fic to be turned into a movie?
jim the match chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
haruka get girl
Cloud Auditore Fair chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I LOVE IT

XD

I laughed so hard so many times.

It's just wonderful the way you portray them. And I love Haruka's mom!
anne chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
o my god this was so good is funny, sexy, romantic a little perfect history :)
PurpleIzzy chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
I really liked this story. It was short but really good!

Love the writting style, simple, clean, straighfoward :D

Congratulations, you did an awsome work.
Namice chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
You did a great job in writing this story! Sometimes you realy made me laughing a lot. The two are so cute together! I also like the constellation of the relationships between the characters. It was a very funny scene when Michiru dicovered who Haruka actually was.

I thought the story was finished, but after reading "Ichiross part" Im even more satisfied.

And I like your writing style very much!