Reviews for CUT!!!!!!
Little Chibi chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
FUNNY RANDOMNESS IS THE BEST KIND OF RANDOMNESS! YEEEAAAAAAH!
Anthony1l chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Tacwom chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Lolz! This is so funny,I've read quite a few of your fics
Warlordess chapter 2 . 12/10/2003
No suggestions but-GOD!-That was hilarious! I'm hurting from the laughter!
-Chibi
Koriku chapter 2 . 7/21/2003
We! An outtakes ficcy! Do more Disbound outtakes! OO, oo, you should do an outtake from that scene in the first season when they're on the ship and Misty comes in alone and everyone notices Todd and Duplica are missing and Rachel goes to the closet and says she walked in to Mia's imagination XD Do an outtake on that! D Pwetty pwease?

BTW, what's up with that old lady, what was her name... Lillith? Is she actually part of the plot? oo;

Please update CUT! (and Disbound season 2!) ASAP! D

Koriku
Ara Moon chapter 2 . 3/23/2002
*laughs* Oh, I MUST go buy a Togepi... So funny. I had a dream after reading Disbound once that Tony was really controlled by Togepi... _;

*runs off in search off Togepi, a mallet, and some unmentionables that are located in the lady's bathroom*
Lolli chapter 2 . 3/16/2002
lol - yay Riny! You really bring your characters to life ; Keep writing _ Always love your work!
Lyra Kamiya chapter 2 . 1/5/2002
weeee heeee YOU NEED MORE DISBOUND ONES, RINY! and maybe some heart and soul stuff.. CONTINUE AT ALL COSTS, PARTICULARLY SANITY!
Lavenderangel chapter 2 . 10/9/2001
LMAO! Suggestions? Continue both this fic and Disbound soon! Die Togepi, die!
KazukiFennec chapter 2 . 9/15/2001
Me (Cosmoseon, a : *Grins evilly.* "This fic was so god it may be a threat to my own fic's readership."

SandAct6: *Pops up from nowhere* "But you haven't posted your fics yet."

Me: *sweatdrops*

Fuseon: *Calls out* "Cossie!"

Me: *Gets dumb lovestruck look on face.* "Coming!" *runs out of rooms

SandAct6: Don't ask...
sashwizzled chapter 2 . 8/22/2001
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I must admit, I luv the Togepi-PMS gags... I wonder if that would work w/ my friend's keychain Togepi... How bout... No, I have no idea... :walks away...:
Trish chapter 2 . 8/21/2001
Heehee - this is the second time you made me fall off my chair in one day! O_o I lose my skirt? Love Karlie and her Togepi bashing scenes...I wanna have a go. Love these out takes...we must give you *such* a headache! .
Arrow chapter 2 . 8/21/2001
Rina! LOL! !LOLOLOL!
A reviewer chapter 1 . 7/25/2001
Hahaha, so funny!
StarQuality chapter 1 . 7/21/2001
LOL, brilliant! Not great, brilliant!