Reviews for The Animorph Chronicles: 2 The Visitor
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
IcanstillpretendDrek'sagirlIcanstillpretendDrek'sa girlIcanstillpretendDrek'sagirlIcanstillpretendDre k'sagirlIcanstillpretendDrek'sagirlIcanstillpreten dDrek'sagirl UGH
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
i like dis story
omegadramon chapter 3 . 11/16/2005
Great you finally updated. Great chapter, I have one question are you going have Derak and Jake take turn narrating like they do with Ax and Tobias, also are you going to inclued the animorphs freeing Jak and Kat to start the free Hork Bajir colony on earth.
Falconclaw chapter 3 . 11/11/2005
I am so liking this. Update soon!
AllOrNone chapter 3 . 11/11/2005
Umm... you said, "... as long as they think we’re human, we have an advantage. They’re going to be looking for Andalites..." You may want to achange that to saying that the Yeerks think they're Andalites.
gavner purl chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
i hate animorphs! im real hyper now that you wrote about them! ah! ah! ah!

i think im calming down a bit now! Not! ah!

ah! ah! ah! ah! ah!

k im calmed down now !don't write about them anymore! plz!plz!plz! plz!

a"gasp"a"pant"ah
Quillian chapter 3 . 11/11/2005
THANK YOU SO MUCH for finally updating! :D Another excellent chapter! (BTW, I loved the banter between Marco and the others.)
john chapter 2 . 9/18/2005
Ahh yes, I finally reread a fave of mine. Book 16. And Can't wait for for the Ellimist to show up... He/She/It is strangely cool.
animorph fan chapter 2 . 9/17/2005
Keep on 're on this book.
Omegadramon chapter 2 . 9/16/2005
Curse you spell-check (Charges energy blast and fires at spell-check, Nucler blast goes off an the distats) blasts I missed, owe well on to my review, Will Jake and Derak be taking turn narrating like Ax and Tobis or will Derak be taking Jakes place. Also does Deraks father have any connection to the Stargate or is he going to have any.
Quillian chapter 2 . 9/16/2005
Thank you for finally updating! :D Anyway, another great chapter! Looking forward to more soon!
animorph fan chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
continue this story. very good
John chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
I know how this one turns out. And want wait for Ax... He's funny in a Dr. spock kind of way... And can't wait for the stargate thing... Need to reread this books... Again.
LadyImperialdramon chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Omegadramon's right, Gryphonwyrm. All Digimon names end in -mon.

Anyway, Are you going to have Melissa become one of the Animorphs? I know you said that someone's gonna be morphing her. Would that someone be either Rachel or Derek?

Where do the Ellimist and Crayak fit into the Stargate thing? Do we still meet Crayak in #6 and the Ellimist in #7? Do we still meet Erek in #10? Who gets the allergic morph in #12? Is Derek based on David since Derek's dad, like David's dad, is involved with firearms? Is Derek's last name Torelli and his father the Captain of Zone 91 from #14?
Omegadramon chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
First of all I'd like to make this clear my name is Omegadra-mon I didn't misspelled me name I'm a Digimon are names are supposeds to end in mon GET IT RIGHT NEXT TIME OR I'LL SHOW YOU WHY MY NAME STARTS WITH OMEGA!, Ok I'm cool, (Catches breath) now on to my review great chapter can't wait see were this goes. Anyway whats a Lemur I never herd of it or I can't spell this out right could clear this up for me and describe what kind of animal a Lemur is.